Lf raiding guild dalaran server

Currently lvl 52. Planning on hitting 60 before the end of the month. Rogue, assn.

Can come join . I’m working on building a team to do progressive raiding. It’s a new startup but will grow to be successful. This I can promise! Add me ballinallday#1940

Hello Guncang,
[A] Children of Mayhem (Spinebreaker) is a close group of friends and an older community (average age is mid-forties). We raid Heroic (7/10) Tuesday/Wednesday and have a Fun ALT raid night Sunday nights. We run M+'s and other content on the regular. Our raid Night and times or 6:30-9:30 pm CST and Sundays are 5:30-8 pm CST. Contact me on Discord Fyrea#5777 or Thyrax#1884 on Battlenet.

Hello Guncang!

Chaotic Sol is an Alliance guild on Dalaran. We have a few people who are new/returning to the game and still levelling, as well as a bunch of altaholics (such as myself) who would love to keep you company while levelling. As far as end game content goes, we run M+'s and/or Tazavesh daily, and heroic raiding twice a week, as well as a normal alt run once a week. We’re all about having fun, and helping each other learn and improve our skills! We would love to have you join us, feel free to add me in-game for more info.

BTag: Xylunara#1333

Hi Gungcang! Take a look at Weekenders! We have a FridayFunRaid (alts/new raiders) at 8p EST and raid Sat/Sun 130-4p EST. We do weekday M+ during the week (M/W/Th 8p EST) and provide an active Community too so you don’t have to server xfer if you don’t want to! All guild activities are posted and available to Community members. Of course we want you as a guildie but it’s nice to keep your old friends and guild sometimes, right? :slight_smile: We are currently 9/10 H SoD, actively working on downing Sylvanas as well as working on Mythic Tarra (19%)! We can help you get geared and join us on progression. Check us out!

Community link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/wPZV4A3fg3a?region=US&faction=Alliance

I look forward to hearing from you!