LF raiding guild casual

:purple_heart:
Guild (Team Omen) Area52-US
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: fri/sat 830-1130 EST
Needs: All
Notes: This is a newly forming team, we will start in heroic with the goal of becoming a mythic progression team with a fun atmosphere. Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team multi-faction guild that has successfully launched MANY raid teams! Come join the newest addition to our HORDE!

The Clique is look for new raiders to come join us for the next raid teir. We are looking for mostly Range dps and a healer. But willing to consider all. We raid two nights a week on Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15pm to 1:15am CST. Normal and heroic. We have been around for quite some time so its mostly full of older people with familys and people that have real life things to commit to but still want to enjoy raiding. If your interested or have more questions please feel free to contact me on real id Hadorya#1497.

If you’d consider going horde we might be something for you.

AOTC guild 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild looking to fill raid roster as we approach BOD.

Our goal is heroic progression, as we look at raiding as an enjoying aspect of the game. Former mythic raiders in a relaxed environment, we push high keys, enjoy other games together daily, as well as raid.

We’re an all adult, social group, on the smaller side, laughing while we progress through wow together and have room for a few more faces to pick up shiney loot with.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am eastern time.

If we sound interesting to you and you want more information

Btag: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#6900

What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

Guild Name: Hogwart’s
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US
Realm Type: Mal’Ganis
Realm Timezone: Central
Progression: 8/8 H 2/8 M
Raid Times: 8:30 pm-11:30 pm
Raid Schedule: Saturday-Sunday
Chat Service used: Discord
Openings:
Tanks: 1
Healers: 3
DPS: several

Hogwarts goals are to maintain a solid raiding team consisting of 15-25. We are currently trying to rebuild our weekend team due to losses during holiday break and RL issues with some players. Trial and Core positions are open. This is a Core/Semi casual team that raids weekends. Attendance Rate should not drop below 80% however we do realize life issues come about unexpectedly. Please Feel free to contact the following members of Hogwarts with any questions concerns or if you would like to give us a go.
Raid Leader:
Btag is Static#11199
Discord is xvStatic#7232
Raid Officer:
Btag is Soldier4life#11814

We welcome you to contact us and speak further about what you would like to do raid wise for this upcoming content feel free to message either of us

Hi there :smiley: My Guild on bleeding hollow is small, but we are a very fun group of individuals looking for raiders to progress with us through the next raid. We are very friendly and will help out with anything u need. We run on alts, mog/mount farm, pvp, run mythics, etc. We try to do as much as we can as a guild. I am the GM and would love to speak with you. If you are interested, feel free to add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793 I would definitely like to discuss some stuff with you

Hello, there! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon.

I don’t think you mentioned if you’re up for a faction change. We’re a social-everything guild - we love to run content together and it’s a very chill group of adults. We have players of all skill levels, we do Normal and Heroic raiding, and we love to run keystones.

I’ve included my guild ad below so you can see what we’re all about. Raid-wise, we’re most in need of dps! DPS with a tank or heals offspec is always welcome. For running keys, we could use any role, really.

Thank you for your time!

Tired of the mythic grind? Mythic Vectis got you down? One too many fatal strains have you considering canceling your subscription? Still want to raid and run keys successfully but have it be enjoyable?

We are Subject to Change , and we prefer WoW to be our island getaway rather than the cause of a major heart attack. Our roster contains everyone from retired mythic raiders to keystone junkies, from returning veterans to complete newbies, and we’re looking for more! If you’re looking to decompress and dial down the intensity, get back in the fold or simply need a place to grow, we’d love to have you.

Remember, everything in life is subject to change, but WoW should always be fun.

Raids – Wed/Sun 8-10 EST
Keystones – All day, every day

I think Fables-Antonidas would be a good fit for you. We’re a late night raiding guild and have all the juicy details here on my forum posting:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-b-s-lf-ranged-caster-dps-10pm-pst/64890/3

We’re currently looking for dps, we stay at the top of the server while keeping a casual and fun atmosphere with a lot of good people who like to have a good time and enjoy the game.

Feel free to message me!
Discord: Trikxty#1192
Battlenet: Trikxty#1981

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The Cookie Factory raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to become a more established Mythic team. We also have a casual Normal/Heroic group that runs on Wed/Fri. The group is composed of alts from the main group, raiders aspiring to join the mythic team and casual players looking just to achieve AotC every tier. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Death Knight

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

Hey there! I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

(Shoulda Stayed Quit) is a casual but skilled raiding guild looking for exeptional/experienced players for progression raiding and high M+ runs. Tues/Wed Raids 9PM-11:30 PST. We are 8/8H Uldir and looking to build a solid 20 man mythic raiding team in the future.
To inquire add Anicary#11831 on Bnet.

Hey there! If you would like to go to the horde we are pretty chill we don;t need healers but in need of dps or Tank, Your Duo would be a Demonhunter tank :slight_smile:

Hi! My guild, Grimoire Heart on Stormrage, is looking for players to fill out our roster for the next raid. We are currently 1/8M in Uldir and we want to push much further in the next raid; therefore, we need more players. We are a very tight knit guild and often run mythic plus in our spare time or just hang out in discord.

Our raid days are Saturday and Sunday from 7pm-10pm.

If you have any questions or general interest, please feel free to add me on btag at ChurchFarmer#1902 or discord at Jisho#6333

Hey there Drananos!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We are currently 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic, it’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are looking for some good DPS to fill our team, and nice people who like to have fun! Our guild is mostly run through discord as we have people from lots of different servers so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and while we do accept people from different servers we would much rather you eventually transfer or at the very least have a high-level alt with us.

Up to you whether you start from scratch or transfer! We don’t mind you bringing a cross-server toon to our raids or dungeons while you level, if you happen to start from scratch. We have tons of people who’d be willing to tag along for some levelling to make it more fun, too!

Feel free to message me on bnet at Reyene#1683 or message my co-GM at ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Heya Drananos. If you’re still looking and would consider going horde, we’re pretty much exactly what you’re wanting. We’re laid back and easy going. We place forging friendships and having fun above all else in the game. We’re always looking for “good” people not just good players. We’re an older bunch with great camaraderie between us all. People who have joined us throughout the years and have stayed have done so because we all mesh so well together. Check out the info bellow and if you’re interested feel free to add and contact us.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD. We’re an older group… 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. We are currently 8/8H Uldir. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 1/10/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)
• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

Hey, if youre interested in horde, we’re currently recruiting DPS with tank offspecs or pure dps.

<Duplicitys Reach> on US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS but all roles will be considered. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567-Officer
  • Drinlok#1273-Officer
  • Snarfed#1335- Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Runetotem/Uther
Friendly Casual Guild. Providing a good environment for everyone to have fun. Seeking active members for our core normal BOD. Wed/Fri/Sat core group and secondary on weekends. We run mythic + most days and have very active members. We are a social group which is what we feel wow if lacking in now. Being in a guild use to mean something. We are trying to bring that back. Thank you. Wraith#1322

Hello, we are recruiting!

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

< Its Bloodlust Not Hero > , Horde, Thrall (21+) is currently looking for people who are interested in working together and having fun. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath…

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. We enjoy weekly M+ runs and raiding.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 or Jaelin#1998 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hey, Drana!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We raid prog W/F 7-930 CST and have an optional alt run Sundays during the same time. Sundays would be a great place for us to start you, we can feed you gear and teach you the fights. We’re currently 9/9N 7/9H 1/9M. We have a few holes in our roster that could be filled (heals / R DPS) and I’d love to see if you’d be a good fit! We are a mature/adult guild with a friendly/laid-back raid environment. You should read more about our guild in our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial with us, feel free to reach out via bnet: Conweezy#1387.

Best of luck in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Drananos,

Stuff N Things is looking for more dedicated players to fill out our mythic roster. We are 9/9H and run mythic+ during the week. All we want are players with our same mindset when it comes to raiding: Know your class, come prepared and have awareness of your surroundings.

We raid Fri and Sat 930pm-2am EST every weekend.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in my btag is Cephirotth#1555 if you have any questions.