LF Raid/PvP Guild/Group for 8.3

Hello,

My name is Telrenaur. I have pretty extensive experience with raiding both as a raid leader and as a regular member. Unfortunately, the guild I have been with for years is quite inactive and has lost its sense of community. I am hoping to find a new group.

I am looking for a new guild on Wyrmrest Accord to do group content with. I enjoy raiding, Rated BGs or regular BGs, and dungeons. What is most important to me with a guild is the sense of community. I am looking for a guild where I will get to know people and there will be friendly banter within the guild voice chat and/or guild chat in general.

I find what keeps me coming back for raid night each week is often peoples personalities and working together to overcome obstacles. I do not have an interest in any hardcore groups.

My definition of hardcore is likely different from others. I have no interest in mythic raiding essentially. I would like to do casual heroic raiding however.

I would be looking for a raid group that operates once or twice a week preferably on a week night Monday-Thursday.

I am likely to remain a DK main and I do not have a desire to tank (unless I switch classes).

I’ve raided pretty much every raid since Emerald Nightmare and have some experience in Hellfire Citadel as well.

Hello Telrenaur, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a couple DPS to fill out the roster. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you would be interested in hit me up and we can talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450

Hiya!

I’m with Mediocrity, a newly formed guild on Thrall-US. We’re currently recruiting all classes/specs to build out our guild and put together a Mythic raid team.

We run Heroic EP clears and M+ keys regularly, and we would be happy to be your new home!

Here’s our forum recruitment post - if we seem like a potential fit, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Hello Telrenaur,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer.

We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est - Tuesdays and Fridays until 10 on Tuesday and 11 on Friday, if that would work for you, I see you put M-Th. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Insomnia (R3) of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss without burning ourselves out. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this is your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Raid 1 - Color Blind - 5/9M EP (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
Raid 3 - Insomnia - 3/8M EP (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
Raid 4 - Clockwise - 8/8H EP (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
Raid 5 - Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M EP (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553 z