LF Raid Guild

Shadow lands is around the corner and I am in need of a home, looking for a raid group that raids on the weekend, I will being maining a Prot warrior in shadow lands, and i have a MW monk as an alt.

Hello! I have a small weekend raid guild looking for a few more! I’ll drop the standard spam below:
Hello! Mourning Shadows is a newer Horde guild formed on Thrall for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hello , STARS is a guild on mal’ganis that some friends and i made to get back into raiding in shadow lands. Raiding is very much a priority but its not the only thing we’re into . Members also run M+ as well as create guild groups to play the game in other capacities (BG’s RBG’s , tmog runs ,mount runs, farming etc). We’re aiming to just recreate a chill environment we enjoyed at one time or another playing wow . If this sounds like a fit for you u can apply to the guild via guild finder , or message me on bnet, my Btag is Bhad#11448 . hope to hear from you !

Not sure why it posted from that toon ^^^^ , this one is actually in the guild .