LF PST Guild for SL

I have been raiding off and on since release, Healed in Vanilla, and BC, Tanked in Wotlk, Cata, MOP, and WOD, got really burn out tanking due to bullies in guild, so took a break, then played DPS in Legion and BFA.

I’m leaving my current team because of work schedule not allowing me to play with them (they’re EST and start too early for me now).

I missed a lot of BfA raiding due to getting married, and a little dog that REALLY didn’t want me to play video games. I raided 8.3, got AOTC, and a few bosses into Mythic with my current team.

Looking for a guild with its main focus is at minimum AOTC Heroic raiding, and pushing into Mythic, with the purpose of completing a raid tier, not just AOTC and done, as well as doing M+ to stay competitive button pushers.

Still Choosing my SL class, Currently happy playing
Melee: DK (All Specs), Rogue
R-DPS: Warlock, S-Priest
Healer: Priest (I’ll need to learn it but I always learn the entire class not just a spec)

My best time is 7/7:30pm PST start, allowing me to get home from work and potentially having dinner with the Mrs.

I’m faction agnostic and not worried about the cost of sending my toons to another server.

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal, looking for a new home is nerve wracking.

Battletag Sheev#11850

1 Like

Hey, not sure if our times work out for you but we’d love to have either a ranged or a final healer to add onto the healer core! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids 8-11 pm EST on Tues/Weds, if this at all piques any interest please feel free to add the btag below or go onto our guild site and put in an app which will be linked in the guild info I’ll also link below, hope to hear from you :slightly_smiling_face:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Relosona! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

I did the original post on my boosted rogue, but it makes more sense to post under my most frequently raiding character.

Hey Relosaona, check us out as we may be a good fit for one another.

Hey Relosona,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST (Which should be 7:30 pm - 10:30pm your time. We may also be changing Monday for Tuesday depending on recruits we get.

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need

Ranged DPS - Medium Need

Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET or Armatus#1287.

We are a little later than you requested, but I feel that could work in your favor.