LF normal/heroic raiding guild

Hi im from alaska i dont ahve much raiding experiance but i am looking to join a raiding guild preferably a west coast guild i am very flexable and will play anything that is needed in the guild

1 Like

Guild: Dauntless
Faction: Horde
Raid times: tues weds thurs 9pm-12cst
About us: We raid normal and heroic until we transition into heroic only which is rapidly approaching. Currently in need of dps and possible a dps with offspec of heals. We are a very helpful guild that provides materials and services free to members such as enchants gems etc. Primary spec gear come first and we often trade even boes to other raiders as long as its an upgrade. We use discord. We only ask that raiders are prepared with food buffs and flasks although often times a cauldron is dropped for raid at the start. Add me in game to chat please twisted#1245

Hey there, Chikaiux!

Our guild is 7/8 N, and are looking for a few more folks to round out our numbers for this tier. We clear Heroic at our own pace, while aiming for AOTC each tier. We raid two nights a week, M/Th 7-9 pm PST. We also have a handful of folks that run m+ on off nights and weekends, we shoot for a +10 clear for the weekly chest as well. With that said, our focus is enjoying playing the game with each other!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, please reach out to ennui#1686 or bender#1870 for more info.