LF normal/heroic casual guild

Hello, me and my IRL friend (of 24 years) are looking for a casual guild that raids normal and heroic each tier. I play mostly holy paladin and havoc DH, while my friend is currently playing his feral druid. While we love raiding we also love doing casual M+ and helping out the guild/guildies. We both ran a guild for years but with kids (him with 3, me with 2) we had to give that up. Now we are looking for a permanent home to grow with!

I have been raiding since ToGC in wrath (started playing in the last 6months of BC) and he has been raiding since dragon soul (he started same time). We both have played about every class, we were both tanks at one point (he still tanks), melee, ranged, and healer (I mainly heal since MoP).

Raid times work best for us around 9pm EST. Friday is a good night for us as well but we are very open to raid days. We are also very open to realm and faction, if we can find a good fit we will do whatever it takes to get it done! Please fee free to contact me in game at badfish#11397 or leave a comment here and I’ll check back in a few days!

1 Like

Hello and well met Benalia,

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, add you on bnet, and look forward to talking with you later Benalia
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hi there! We would love to have you join our family if you would be interested in coming to the Alliance side of Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Also my friend plays feral Druid but has a DK tank who has done 6/8H Eternal palace if some emergency came up. And I’m not bound to me healer, I can play almost anything that’s needed (except lock, not a fan)

Hi there!

If you’re open to a slightly later raid time, I’d love to chat about whether our guild could be a fit.

Elysium is an AotC/Heroic-focused guild (Horde) that was formed in Cata and has raided consistently since then (some of us have been playing together even longer than that). We’ve cleared every raid on Heroic since we formed and are currently 8/8H EP. We found that when we started to dabble in Mythic it resulted in much more stress and much less fun, so we focus on Heroic now (plus things like running the Heroic Warfronts, timewalking raids, etc). While we expect people to do their part to pull their weight, people > progression.

We raid Wed/Thurs from 7-10pm PST (Hyjal is a West Coast server). Outside of that, our members enjoy Mythic+, battle pet collecting, achievements, and obsessing over transmog. We are a tight-knit group that all have lives outside the game (kids, jobs, etc), but also greatly value our in-game family.

Hit me up in game if you’re interested and we can chat more!
Liliova#1249 (on bnet)

Unfortunately 10 PST is a little late for us (1am EST, with work starting at 6am. Thank you for reaching out though!

SmokingSkulls is a friendly guild looking for active members. After taking a 2 year break, we are back and in the works of build a Progression Raid Team. Our goals are to maintain a friendly atmosphere and allow our members the choice to be Questing, Crafting, PVP, or Progress Raider.

Achievements include:

Completing weekly guild challenges
Doing old content – in hopes of completing every Instance out there (multiple times if needed)
Earning Guild achievements
Help all fellow members with their accomplishments and achievements

Raid Times are – Tue, Thur, Sat 6:30-9:30 Server

Old Raids – Sun 1-4 Server

We are currently recruiting:

Tanks
Healers
DPS
Dual Specs

If you’re interested please apply online and come and join us for some fun.

Please feel free to contact Sardrala (GM):

Bnet - Sardrala#1145

Please visit our website on enjin under SmokingSkulls

**Raid times may change due to guild members as we have just opened our guild to the public.

Hello!

I hope that you and your friend will consider us! We’re a guild that’s been raiding together since Burning Crusade. We are mostly Heroic focused, but we do spend some time raiding Mythic once we have Heroic on farm, since we try to make the most of our 2-night raiding schedule. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays, starting at 9 PM EST and ending at 12 AM EST. Most of us are adults in our 20s and 30s, so we get how work and family can sometimes put a crimp on raiding!

If this sounds like something you and your friend might be interested in, I invite you to get in touch with us! Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to the both of you to answer questions and put any fears to ease!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Heya Benalia,

Think Pak Cafan might be a great place for you guys if you’re open to going Alliance. We’re a Dalaran server start guild that was originally established back in EQ1 which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a very small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep the close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET and have already AOTC’d EP.

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

Hey Benalia and friend! I think we might be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H, 1/8M and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs (but not limited to): healer/dps OS, warrior, boomkin, mage, feral. Full on tanks :slight_smile:

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.