LF New Team

hi all. looking for a team for war within
change of interest, looking to go into mythic in TWW, depending on the goals/atmosphere.
hunter, warrior, warlock, or priest for new expansion
times i can raid are 8 EST to 1AM

Hello!
No Accountability was founded 6-23-24 with the intentions on AOTC every season and a heavy emphasis on Mythic+. We will also do some Mythic progression after AOTC.

Raid times 8-11EST FRI/SAT

This is a brand new Guild so please keep that in mind before wanting to join to just leave, its a building process <3
Non elitist.
Rather your brand new to the game or a returning player all are welcomed

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

• Open to All: All classes and levels welcome. Still looking for one Raid Tank as well.

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

Looking to fill Officer spots and get at least 10 ppl in before prepatch.
so if you play everyday like me and want ppl to play with and talk to hIM on discord. I would love to talk to you some more.
Discord @ inosuke94
thank ya <3

Hi! My guild Okay Game is currently recruiting all dps. We are home based on Illidan and raid 8-11 EST Tuesday and Thursday, focusing on getting AOTC and doing keys. If interested, add kitt5375 on discord or kittannae#1956 on bnet!

Hello Starlinax !! Broxigigar’s Shieldwall is a new guild just formed this season. We are currently a small but active group of friends. We are not raiding in S4 but are very actively running M+ Keys and talking on Discord. Our plans for TWW are AOTC and M+ only. We are not even remotely interested in Mythic raiding and smashing our heads into a wall for no reason at all. If you would like to talk further you can reach me on Discord: antom121

Bump to top :slight_smile:

Ignore the Skeletons is looking for more. There are about 8 of us who have played together for 3 expansions now. Looking for more people to tackle all group content at end game. A lot of people on break right now but looking to fill out all roles so we can field a raid or several m+ groups concurrently.

BT - Fiend#1276

If you wanna chat. Have a good one.

Bump up top

tried doing stuff w/ yall a few times and got excluded or ignored. best wishes.

Bump to top

Hey Starlinax :wave:

My guild is a semi casual raiding guild. We raid Wed & Thur 8p to 11p EST.

Hit me up! Here’s our info and my contact info!

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart. Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Schedule Wed & Thur 7p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays Raider Expectations

1. Research the raid beforehand. It only takes a few minutes to watch a quick video or to read a guide on each boss’s meta strategy.
  2. Progress your dungeon vault reward to a minimum of 1 myth track reward until later in the season when you can no longer get upgrades.
  3. Have your gear fully enchanted and gemmed and have appropriate consumables if the guild isn’t able to provide them at that time. Let Breeat or an officer know if you can’t afford them and we’ll work something out. This will not be enforced the first few weeks of an expansion due to in-game economic inflation.
  4. Know your class and spec. I’m not asking you to become a parse junkie at all, but at least understand how your rotation and cd’s work and that your defensive / utility spells are easily accessible in a fight.
  5. Lastly, please make sure you can make the raid times. Post in discord if you can’t make a raid as far advanced as possible so adjustments can be made. Life happens and that’s fine, so long as there’s not a pattern.

Loot Rules

1. Loot will be distributed by a designated Loot Council on our Wed & Thurs Raid. Monday raids will be free roll.
  2. The Loot Council will be comprised of Breeat, officers, and a weekly rotation of core and trial raiders. The scheduled rotation will be posted in discord.
  3. Council members are required to vote on every drop and results are final. Any abuse or exploiting of this system may result in being removed form the team.
  4. A BoE belong to the person that loots it. They can decide what to do with it. They can equip it, sell it, chose to donate it to the guild bank, or add it to the loot table to be voted on. If you are awarded the BOE as loot, equip it immediately.

Note: As we grow in size, council rotation will exclude trials.

Hey there.

I’m looking for all roles and classes to raid in TWW. Semi hardcore, mostly chill, looking for progression and shooting for AOTC. Brand new guild. Only four members right now, so starting fresh. Plan to raid Wednesday and Sunday from 7-10pm PST. So 10p-1a EST.

Mmoargynn on discord
Mmoargynn #1987 on bnet

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Starlink

═══ ═══

We are a semi-midcore/casual guild that currently raids Tues/Wed 9-11pm Est with planned monthly Guild/Community events. We are AOTC Focus with the potential of casually entering Mythic. We have been achieving AOTC in current and previous iterations and are consistently looking for players to either join our Raiding Team, Mythic+ Shenanigans, Delves, Guild / Community engagements.

Our community prides itself in creating a safe place for everyone to play this game we all love regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or anything else you can think of. Our raiders will be the best players we can find but we will not waiver on our core values to accommodate a player that does not align with our beliefs no matter how good they are. TLDR: Family and Female friendly, LGBTQ+ inclusive, gamers, good memes. and ridiculous antics.

With that being said we are in need of Healers, DPS players, Keystone Warriors, Gamers, M+ Tanks, Social butterflies and are always on the lookout for exceptional players.

Please feel free to insert an application via our (https://forms.gle/ZLaxgQTsK94kP6iy9) We will PM you after we get your app!

Bump up to top. Still weighing options.

Hello there! We are currently 4/9 Mythic Amirdrassil. 5/9 Mythic Aberrus and 4/9 Mythic Vault. Currently looking for DPS and if you can flex Healer or Tank it’s a plus are needs are DH mainly but also recruiting any solid reliable players. We are casual mythic usually get decently far into raid but our main goal is to find people who will show up to raid and be with us long term, people who are looking for a home and understand what it means to progress at a boss.

Raid Times:
Main Raid - Monday: 6-8 pm Central
Main Raid - Tuesday: 6-8 pm Central
Main Raid - Wednesday: 6-8 pm Central
Optional Raid - Friday: 6-8 pm Central (Alt Friendly, Lower Difficulty Raid)

Loot System:
Rolls done via RCLootCouncil
Big Upgrade > Minor Upgrade > Offspec > Transmog

Bloodbath and Beyond is a fun casual mythic guild that puts friends first but also takes our time in raid serious but without the toxicity. All we ask is you show up and do your best and try to be part of the guild. If that sounds like something you might like you can reach me below I’m always available.

Discord: itsamemally
BNet: itsamemally#1537

Hey there, saw your post on Guilds of WoW and figured I’d shoot you a message.

My name is Booty, I am with Ex Inferno on Area 52 and the raid leader of Team Yellow.

Team Yellow is one of the newest raid teams here at Ex Inferno. Currently the team’s goals for S1 in TWW is to achieve AOTC and push into Mythic as far as possible. As the team is established, a larger focus on Mythic content will be enforced. Players with like-minded attitudes, a desire to push harder content while also having a lively and enthusiastic approach to raiding are welcome to join our adventure.

We also have Team Grey - Which is a M+ group that runs on Fridays and Mondays, this includes various skill levels based on your IO. We typically have anywhere from 50-100 people online for Grey on a given night. There are also about 6 other raid teams within Ex Inferno, so if Yellow isnt the right fit, im sure another team might work :slightly_smiling_face:

If any of this interests you and you would like to chat please let me know!

Raid Times would be 8:00pm est - 11pm est Tues/Wed

About Us: We are a 2 day/week raiding guild that formed at the end of Dragonflight. Our goal is to achieve CE on a more casual schedule while still maintaining a competitive and positive environment. We are looking for players who have mythic raiding experience and looking for a laid back atmosphere with a serious progression mindset.

Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Recruiting: 1 Tank (No BDK) - Hpal, Disc, MW, Pres - any exceptional Dps!

Apply: Contact us on Discord at Grace#9631 or Vasic#4997 :slight_smile:

Thanks but I don’t care about meta enough to push CE.