LF New Home! Willing to Transfer/Faction Change

I’ll keep this short and sweet and if you would like more info you’re more then welcome to add me on btag and we can hop in discord to chat. I’ve been around since day 1 of Vanilla and casually pvp’d and raided during that time, but once BC hit I became more focused on being a hardcore raider to push end game content before nerfs, etc. I mained a guardian druid but rotated in my prot/holy paladin also as needed. I’m just looking for a solid guild who is chill, loves to do m+, random bg’s, and push endgame content. I have a resto shaman, blood/unholy dk, brew monk, prot/holy paladin, and guardian druid. Currently sitting just above 1400io on the dk and not far behind is the paladin I just recently geared up… 8/8H, 1/8M(my pc pooped itself after starting mythic). I’m a solid tank, mature, laid back, but also serious individual(knows when to put the game face on). Any questions or would like to hop in discord add me on btag. Pops#1165

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

8/8 H EP

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

2x RDPS (Mages, Shadow Priest, Boomkins, Elemental Shaman or Hunter)
2x MDPS (Warriors, Rogue, or Death Knight)
1x Tank (Any Class)

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Hey there Karma

Raiders R Us are actively recruiting for our 8.3 mythic raid team.

I’ve added you to btag so we can chat (keep a lookout for bnet chain#11870).

You can find our main recruitment post here for more info: [H] <Raiders R Us> Looking for Raiders and Members

Look forward to talking with you!

Greetings!

I have sent you btag invite. Although we are currently focusing on an additional DPS for our raid group, would still like to chat.

Cheers ~ C

Still looking for a new home, add me on btag and we can chat.

Hi Karma I’m going to add your Bnet to chat!

Hey hey Karma, hows it going?

By Design is a group of 25-35ish year old adults who love to login and kill e-dragons. We’ve got a decent roster but are looking to add more players to raid and push mythic +. Our atmosphere is drama-free, with a heavy sense of humour but that doesn’t mean we aren’t focused about killing raid bosses and increasing io scores.

We’re looking for folks who come to raid prepared and on time, know their class, and have a good understanding of each encounter. If you’d like to join us casually, that’s cool too - we’ll be sure to congratulate you one all of your achievements in guild chat to give you the warm and fuzzy’s.

We intend to raid 8.3 Tue/Wed from 830pm-1030pm EST. Yes, it’s only 4 hours, but we intend on getting a lot done during that time. Most of us have careers, are military, or just don’t have the schedule anymore to be able to raid 8-12 hours/week. We will hit AOTC, and some mythic progression each tier - but if you’re goal is CE, we aren’t your bag.

The core group has been together for nearly 5 years, but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to add a few more crazy people. We’re not pretentious enough to say you need to be an ‘exceptional player’ to join us - if you want to kill bosses and have a good time, give us a shout.

Kardnall#1658

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hey Karma!

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for DPS seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Eternal Palace with a 4-hour/week raid schedule. For 8.3, we will be increasing to 5 hours/week. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tanks: None
Healers: None
Melee DPS: Melee
Ranged DPS: High - Boomkin/Mage/Shadow Priest, especially

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561.