LF new guild!

Hello I’m from sargeras and wanted to join a new guild that does raiding , mythic , and especially pvp!

I also have a 400 Resto sham
400 blood Dk

I can adjust to any times in the week preferably evenings

Hope to get any invites!

Hi Pero,

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

is looking for a ups or healer. We are currently 1/9M, 9/9H and 2/2N. We raid Tues and Thurs from 9pm to midnight. PST for more info. We are also on Sargeras! Hit me up, JRoc#1966.

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a few mythics group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
RBG - Soon to come

Needs: DPS with os heal/ 3 DPS spots open
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hello!!

Officer of Narcissistic Knights on Area52 here :3

Not sure if these raid times work for you, but thought I’d poke at ya ^^

Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-Midnight EST (7p-9p PST) We recently downed H Jaina for our AOTC and are currently working on H Crucible Prog and poking around at mythic BoD (only champs so far, more focused for heroic crucible farm for the gear)

We run M+ regularly, especially over the weekend and have a few into pvp!
We’re very social and enjoy just bsing when not focused on raids or key pushing. (still sometimes do so then too, though)

if interested, hit me up!
Btag: DreadKitteh#1186
Discord: psykokitteh#2739
thanks!!