LF New Friends!

Hello, I would say I am one of the lucky few that had a solid guild and group of friends for the 11+ years of WoW that I have been playing. Unfortunately, the GL quit and the guild has slowly fallen apart. So I am looking for an active discord/community/guild or even just friends on Bnet to run stuff with or talk to while I am working on loremaster w/e.

I am online everyday, raided at the AotC level and enjoy pvp as well. I main a disc priest/shadow priest. Horde on A52 is a +++ but I will add just about anyones Bnet.

1 Like

Hi, Im in a similar position (although not nearly as experienced as you). I played BC through MoP and have just recently decided to return. I’m really struggling to stay active in the few days I’ve been back as I’m realizing WoW with friends is absolutely different than WoW solo.

Edit: I have no idea why my name came up as Ninjaprinces (ded toon/long story) - my bnet ID is Maelinaster.

1 Like

Here add me (anyone else can as well) officerator#1588

Hey guys,

It isn’t super populated at the moment, but my friends and I are attempting to build a community where everyone is welcome and can help each other grow and make friends. Our Horde guild is located on Shadow Council, but we’d love to have some new folks around! I personally want to build a raid team going in to Shadowlands, but it’s not any requirement to join us!

If either of you is interested in joining up with us, or even just having people to play with, you can reach me on BNet @ Teufelhunde#1672 or on Discord @ Scourge#5886! We do have a server on Discord if you want people to chat with!

Thanks for your time guys, have a good one!

1 Like

Hey Quickcap! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey Quickcap,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST, we may be changing Monday for Tuesday depending on recruits we get.

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need

Ranged DPS - Medium Need

Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET or Armatus#1287.

come be part of a great community!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

Hey!

Our guild is on Frostwolf, so maybe no a good fit. But our discord and guild is really active. We have tons of people doing legacy raid runs, keys, and levelling at the moment if you’re just looking for people to hang out and chill with until SL launches.

We’re composed of returning progression players and newer players ready to get into raiding and high level content in SL! We’re really social and there are always people online looking to hang out or do random WoW activities.

If you’re interested in just joining our discord and seeing what the community is like temporarily just shoot me a message on bnet (LadyPeebles#1402) or discord (LadyPeebles#0310)!

Whatever you choose, I hope you’re able to find a guild home that suits you!

Hey man you’re exactly the type of player we’re looking for! We have a great environment and would love to welcome you, let me leave our recruitment post and you can add me on discord if you’re interested.

Hello there. I wish you all luck in connecting and finding a new home. We are older aged wow players I would say almost all over 30. Very Laid back.

Hey bud we would love a shadow priest check us out one day a week weekend morning raiding so plenty of time for pvp and mythic plus’s and hanging with the crew in and out of wow

Lets be friends then.