LF Mythic Raid/M+ guild

Hello,

I am a long time player since vanilla and have off and on mythic raided since WoD, I am a multiclasser and am willing to play anything that is needed or required of me for the team, looking for a Mythic raid / M+ focused guild to progress in.

I am currently 3/9 M for the tier of Amirdrassil and am looking to progress farther if possible.

I currently have the following:

Çyphe
Dev Evoker (can play aug, blech, if needed)
Ilvl: 481
Exp: 9/9H

Cyphe
Mage
Ilvl: 486
Exp: 3/9M

Notcyphe
Rsham
Ilvl 475
Exp 9/9H

Cyphè
Warlock
Ilvl: 472
Exp: 6/9H

Syphè
Disc/Shadow priest
Ilvl: 473
Exp: 6/9H

Daddycyphe
Pally
Ilvl: 471
Exp: 3/9H

I am open to play any class or spec, however fair warning there are some I have not played in some time, but most I have dabbled around with throughout this expansion.
I am willing to bust my butt off to get a class/spec up to par as quickly as possible, Example would be my mage, 480 raid ready in 2 weeks time with some minor help and pure luck hah…

Can contact me here or on Bnet Cyphe#11175

Hello Cyphe!

We are a laidback guild with supportive leadership and a sprinkling of CE players with a goal of CE. We currently have 2 teams with the 2nd team being formed a couple weeks after the first. We have the players and support system in place for both teams to be competitive with each other so that there is no Team A and Team B. We host events and play plenty of games outside of WoW with each other as well. We have a very helpful community that runs stuff with each other and hangs out with each other no matter which team you’re on. If this sounds like a good fit for you then give us a shout and we would be happy to chat with you!

Recruitment:
Discord: Seraphotic, Cuddlepunch
Btag: Seraphotic#1993, IceGremlin#1770

Team Dirty Name [6/9M]:
Tank:
Full

Dps:
Warlock
Devoker

Healer:
Non-Priest

Team Angry Bears [5/9M]:
Tank:
Full

DPS:
Mage
Hunter
Devoker

Healer:
Disc Priest

As always anyone is more than welcome to reach out as both teams could use bench players, not to mention you can never have too many people to run keys with. Best of luck to you all in your adventures in Azeroth!

Hey! I know it’s been a few days since you posted, but if you are still looking, I’d love to chat. Basic info below-

Progression: 4/9M, some good attempts on Nymue so hopefully 5/9M soon!
Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST, Tues and Thurs
Recruitment Post: <Current> 4/9M 2-day Casual Mythic Guild LF DPS & Flex Healer

I would say that your mage would be our most preferred however we can be flexible if you’d rather play something else.

If interested, please add me on btag - Kymiia#1681. Would love to hear from you.