LF Mythic Raiding Guild for 8.3 and Shadowlands

This is an alt character I’m posting this from, considering joining a new guild. I’m a geared Havoc DH Dps around 1500 io. I joined a guild that ended up being 4/8M for EP. I’ve been playing the game since the beginning of October and I would like to think that I’ve been doing great learning the game. I joined late on 8.2.5 and it also being my first wow xpac, took me a decent amount of time to grasp the fundamentals of the game but I feel like I’m starting to get the hang of it. Since I’m late to 8.2.5 I didn’t get a great opportunity to join a guild early on and farm up benthic together with them and with 8.3 around the corner I don’t see the need to do it since the system is going away anyways.

I would love to join a CE guild or a guild that is looking to become CE again or something of that nature and wouldn’t mind bringing in some new fresh talent to help them also become CE Raiders. I’ll stay up to date with my class and I am open to constructive criticism and tips and tricks in order to become a CE raider.

If you would like to talk to me directly, send me a reply to the thread with a Discord or BTag. Thanks for reading, I hope to have some fun in the upcoming patch and xpac :slight_smile:!