LF Mythic Raiding 446ilvl Moonkin

Hello!

Auxillary is a semi-casual guild looking for creatures of all corners to join! Aux has been together for over 2 years now and we’re looking for people to fill our roster and socials to enjoy the rest of the content WoW has to offer. We’re a horde guild in Area-52, but here’s a little more about us.

Our raid team is focused on getting as far as we can in Mythic now that AOTC is cleared and raids Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:00 EST. This team has achieved AOTC since Jailer, including currently in 10.1. This team is 9/9H, 3/9 M and just started progression. We are starting to progress loosely into mythic, and plan on getting as far as we can. We’re not aiming for CE; however, we’re continuously trying to get better at what we do, be it healing, damage, not standing in swirly stuff, etc.

Social Aspects: Continuing the theme of always trying to get better and enjoying content together, we have a blast running keys. Anywhere from 10’s-20’s most of us are willing to run it when we are available and not suffering through the grind of adult responsibilities. We have a very active discord, and a tight knit community. Many of us also play other games together.

f you’re interested please reach out via Discord to Dcyfr.

Hellos Moonshinen,
I am from the guild Renogy on Thrall, we are 3/9M working on Experiments. We are currently recruiting some Ranged DPS, if you are interested let me know. We Raid Tues and Wed 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST). We still have active key groups, and are discord is pretty active outside of raid times (usually about 4-10 people). We play other games as well, our Raid lead even plays Hearthstone lol.
You can contact me as Caullder on Thrall.
/w Caullder-Thrall
(you can copy and paste that as a whisper)

Hi there!
I think you’d be a good fit for my new Mythic team!
Add me on Discord: victoriakins
or Bnet: VictoriaKins#1971
so we can chat!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
-Healer: Hpal/Rsham
Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

ataxs#1268 3/9M 1 night a week 8-11pm est add me if interested

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 3.96% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Havoc DH: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hey!
I think you might be a good fit for my team!
Our goal is midcore Mythic, not CE but as far as we can go.
Raid times are WED/THUR 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST
Reach out to me if you’re interested!
Discord: victoriakins - Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

Hey man shoot me a Dm on disc - bdub93 Lets chat my guilds recruiting dps for our raid team currently 2/9 M ATSC (4% pull on Amal), raid is 8/11 est Tuesday/Wednesday. If your interest hit me up look forward to hearing from you

Hello Moonshinen!

We are Bad Mood Bears, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. We raid wed/thurs 9p to 12a EST If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Warlock
Mage
Paladin
Druid

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: Aberrus 9/9 NM 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
Goal: AOTC is a milestone. Our main goal every tier is to improve. We’re looking for mythic prog mindset and for players that are willing to change classes/specs if needed for fights. We have lofty ambitions that we are confident we can achieve. If you are a competitive player looking to go to Mythic, This is a place for you. We’re always looking for more rebels to join us.

What to expect when joining?
Everything is done in a serious environment, but during breaks, there is some humorous banter. We invest a lot in our players, so you won’t need to worry about the cost of raiding.

Expectations for our players:
If you do not comprehend a fight, you have to research it outside of raid time and ask questions in our community channels. This allows you to think critically before we pull the boss, and we can then make the best use of our time. You must maintain a 90% attendance rate - we can’t slay bosses until everyone shows up and is ready to play. When you enter the raid, you must put your ego aside. Everyone must contribute to the group’s success; we must do or die together.

Our raid team’s current top priorities:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Ele/enhance
Monk: Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Ret
DH: Havoc
Evoker: Dev/aug
DK: Unholy (prefer)
Hunter Any
RogueAny

When contacting us, please include a link to your Warcraft Logs. Also, please be prepared to tell us what you can bring to the team, thank you!!

Hey bud would love to chat we are 4/8M with rashok to 15% so kill coming soon we raid Tuesday and Wednesday night from 8 to 11pm est if your interested in chatting you can reach me on Disc at Sig#9905 or b-net Sig#11142

hello! we are Magical! we are 3/9 mythic and progging on experiments. we are in need of ranged dps or a rogue. we raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est. please feel free to reach out on discord to marloe if you are interested. hope to hear from you!

Update 446 and 2900 IO still looking for the right fit :slight_smile:

Hey Moonshinen,
Lets chat

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
3/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC

Needs
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Mage, Balance Druid, Enh Sham, DK, Dev/Aug Evoker, Warrior

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hi! Im from on Area 52 . We are a late night guild who raids wed/thurs from 10pm EST- 1am EST. We are currently 3/9 Mythic and looking to replace our boomkin so he can swap to another class. Message Marloe on discord if those times work for you can we can chat!

Hey there, I’m from Special Friends on Proudmoore. We’re 5/9M, working on Zskarn and could use a druid so our current one can take a break that he’s been holding off for a bit. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM EST to Midnight.

Contact me at:
.dreade on Discord
Dreade#1346 on Bnet.

Or our GM
arrib on Discord
Arriv#1535 on Bnet

Hi, Moonshinen!

hi, I’m GM of a mythic raiding guild on Thrall named Gray Parse. We raid Wed/Thur 9-midnight est. I’m interested in talking to you about joining our raid team. add me on bnet: giggles#1351 or discord: Misfuncti0n

Here’s my recruitment post from the forums. if you’re interested then i’d love to talk to you and if you’re not then i wish you the best of luck finding a new home. [H] Thrall <Gray Parse> LF RDps and a Healer Wed/Thur 9p-12 est

Hey there, if you havent found something yet hit me up on discord HotnHordy#9685

Hey there. Almost One Shot is currently looking for DPS for our Mythic progression team. Raid times are Tues and Wed nights from 7:45-10:15 CST. We also do an alt run on Sunday night from 7:00-9:00 CST if you’d like to come check us out. Drew#1744 if you’d like to add me on bnet.

We are a cross faction guild with about half the members in TC on Horde Illidan and the other half in TCLB on Alliance Illidan server. Currently recruitment is open into either faction. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are a bit more casual this go-round but are 5/9M on only 4 hours of raiding per week. Our current raid times are Wed and Thurs from 10:00-12:00AM EST. We will strive to get CE if we can; however, not at the detriment of the guild and community.

Application to join guild - forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA