LF Mythic Raid Guild - progression

Hi,

I’m looking for a Mythic progression guild.

I have been away from WoW for a year and a half. I’m returning and will be committing to some Mythic raiding.

I’ve raided as DPS and Healer, on Mythic difficulty. Healer I played Priest and was often holding up the raid. DPS I usually play Mage or Priest. Never really melee.

I joined a Mythic raid guild last year which was pretty successful until the GM kicked everybody while on their period. Then I took a break and went on some surf trips.

About me:

I’d prefer minimal drama.

I’ve got a new baby, work a pretty boring job as a cop and outside of that I train for ironman and surf. I’m also ex Air Force (pilot) so I’m pretty much a life service person.

Always been a gamer so I’m really keen. Building a new rig at the moment which is costing me a second home deposit.

I’d like to have a guild sorted for when I’m done getting this PC up and running.

Thanks,

Reno