LF Mythic Guild (Pally/Lock/Rogue)

Hello Barthilas,

I’m currently playing as a Ret Pally main, but since my guild has decided to “retire” I’m looking for a new group to run with.

On my Ret I’m 8/8 Heroic and 1/8M. BFA is my first time raiding since Cata and I’ve been having a blast. I think I’m ready to attempt the mythic scene, though I don’t have any real experience there.

I play around 18 hours a week (primarily during weeknights) and stay up to date with the game through class discords, wowhead, and other sources. I know how to come to a fight prepared with fight mechanics and in game consumables, and can handle criticism. I have a lot to learn about the mythic scene but I believe I could do well given the chance.

I think a guild early in Mythic progression (between 2-4/8) would probably be a good fit for me, or a guild that is recently AOTC and is looking to progress into mythic.

I am available to raid from 7:30st - 10:30st every weekday, but can’t raid on weekends. My raid times are (unfortunately) strict though, and I need a guild that doesn’t require players to play later/earlier than the set times (due to work and family).

My main is ret, but as I transition I’m considering changing roles/class. My order of preference is:

1. Aff Lock (352ilvl)
2. Ret (374ilvl)
3. Holy Paladin (369ilvl)
4. Rogue (340ish ilvl)

Please drop a comment if you feel like I might be a good fit for your guild or have any questions I can answer.
Hey Razael,

I have a guild on Barth Horde- progression 8/8H 2/8M.

Our advertisement: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769698674

Add me on bnet: kira980#6175 if you are interested for a chat

Hey mate, we’re almost exclusively looking for ranged at this point but if you are willing to work on your Warlock and our times suit then hit me up at Nasigoring#1217. Here is our info:

Hey mate, would like to have a chat to you about your warlock if you are able to fit Thursday and Sundays from 9pm-11:30pm SVT into your schedule. Grim#14825