LF mythic guild, 10/10h SOD DH/monk

Longtime player, stuck in a progressively more dead guild for most of this tier, looking for mythic raid guild. I currently play a 249 DH (hav + veng) and a 242 monk (brm +ww), 1010/h SOD with experience up through M painsmith (although not killed). Prefer a guild with strong social presence, I play every evening and I really like doing keys, pugged up to 2250ish. Available 9pish to 1aish most nights. Prefer weekends for work reasons but certainly willing to do weeknights. Willing to play either faction.

Should have said above but no problem faction/server changing

Morning Plastikos,

I’d love to chat with you!

If you want to add me on discord, Letholas#9581 ! talk soon

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 6/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 7/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Our current monk would love to swap off to his Ret pally, if you wanna chat then please message me so that we can talk! :slight_smile:

[H][Area 52] Imperative 5/10M Core T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST

TLDR
5/10M Current Progress Core
T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST
Currently Seeking: Ranged DPS
Any exceptional player will be considered

Imperative goals/progress:

Achieving “Cutting Edge” each tier remains the major focus at all times.

Why pick Imperative?

In Imperative we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone’s needs for career and family. But more than that, we’re a community that is a family as well, where anyone can become friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday (Evenings)
8:00PM - 11:00PM EST—Eastern

Contact Information:

Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)
Kuainndk-Area 52

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

My guild raids Sundays 6-10 pm est we’re 3/10M atm. If you’re interested add me on discord: Neil#4199 and we can talk

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King. Raid times are Fri/Sat(times are still being discussed) message me now and let us build something great together look forward to hearing from you.

Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview.

We would love to have you join!

Contact Info:
Discord: Vexent#5611
Email: skepticgamingwow@gmail.com

Hey if you’re still looking check us out hmu at fatraccoon#4082 on discord or reach out to our raid lead directly his infos in the post