LF Morning / AFternoon Raiding Guild

Hello! I am looking for a morning-afternoon raiding guild. I just came back to BFA since my last Guild disband and i got 440il, my main is a mage fire/frost, but i can also play any other role. The time I could start the raid is 11:00 am CST, i can pay for xfer to any server if i find the right guild and i am staying there for a long time. Can contact me on battle net kazalovitch#11252

I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 2 months and are 5/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

1 Like

Hey bud weekend morning guild with absolutely no mages check it out

Hello Kazalovitch
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

thanks but i cannot make it at 8:00AM i can start at 11:00 AM good luck though :slight_smile:

is an alliance guild at Stormrage server and currently recruiting. We are an AOTC focused guild and causally step into mythic raiding as well towards the end of expansion.

We raid from 2-4pm est Wednesday & Thursday. PST if you are interested.