LF Mon/Thurs/Fri raiding guild

Hi. I have a 60 paladin, 60 priest, 60 druid, 56 mage on alliance side, and a 60 fury (could go prot too) warrior on horde side. I work tues/weds evenings and 12 hour shifts on weekends. I am PST but can raid EST on my days off. Happy to server transfer either one of the alliance toons or the horde warrior to whatever pve server I can find that has an opening with raid days on any of monday/thursday/friday. The other days just won’t work for me.

I am not looking for a guild raid group that runs on my workdays and maybe one of my days off. I can get that on my current server, looking for a better situation.

Thanks in advance. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edit, I am looking for classic, not live as they are now 60s as well.

Hi Ariene. The Horde guild LIMITLESS of Sulfuras is currently looking for a Fury/Prot warrior. Our raid times are Thursday/Monday as per your post. If interested, please visit our forum thread at [H][SULFURAS] <LIMITLESS> TBC Recruitment where you can read more about us. There you can find a link to our Discord where you could also apply.

Unfortunately I can’t transfer my warrior from a pve server to a pvp server or I would love this opportunity. Thank you!

1 Like