[H][SULFURAS] <LIMITLESS> TBC Recruitment

Limitless

About us:
We are a competitive raiding guild aimed at progression, consistent clears, and constant improvement with each week that goes by. We are recruiting raiders who share the same vision. Our core raiders and leadership come from all levels of raiding experience, from Classic (three raid teams 15/15 Naxxramas), to Mythic Raiding in Shadowlands. We continue to push competitively in Gruuls & Mags in preparation for Phase 2:

:white_check_mark: Two out of Four 25 man Raid Teams full clearing Gruuls & Mags.
:white_check_mark: Over 10 Karazhan raids full clearing every week.
:white_check_mark: An active community averaging 50 players online at all times.

Raid schedule:

• 2 Raids on: Tuesday/Thursday, 9 PM EST (ST) to 12 AM EST (ST).
  • 1 Raid on: Wednesday/Sunday, 9 PM EST (ST) to 12 AM EST (ST).
  • 1 Raid on: Monday, 9 PM EST (ST) to 12 AM EST (ST).

Loot System:
Loot Council - based on attendance, performance, and attitude. We don’t tolerate any forms of toxicity.

RECRUITING:

• All Shaman
  • Balance Druid
  • Retribution Paladin

Even if your class is not listed but you consider yourself an exceptional player, feel free to put in an application.player.

Apply through our discord if interested: discord.gg/uRubCUfDdE

6 Likes

I’m excited to hear from interested recruits! Feel free to also reach out to me with any questions!

Zug, zug, zug.

A great man once said, “Turn and …”. Join Limitless today!

Bump to the top.

Let me tell you about my friend Ghor over here

Pump up the jam, pump it up!

Looking forward to meeting new recruits! I’ve got plenty of snowballs ready for frogger!

1 Like

When Euron, Euron.

Quick, bump it up!

Memes everywhere and Gressils falling from the sky? Yeezi approves

1 Like

Hey, just wondering if this post resulted in any interest or takers. A friend of mine was interested in doing something similar to this post.

We’ve received numerous applications as a result of this post. I’d say it was quite effective. :slight_smile:

This guild is okay i guess

Zug zug zug. Bump bump bump.

1 Like

Zuggity, zuggity, zug!

DPS gets to zugzug while healers chugchug. Great group to raid with, great community, and I mean 3 40-man teams that are 15/15 in Naxx, what more would you want?

1 Like

Turn N’ Bump!

great guild great people :smiley:

Pump up the jam, pump it up!