LF Mature Guild [A]

Hi All,

I recently reroll on this server and I’m looking for a mature guild. Looking for end game raiding currently doing the levelling grind.

a bit about myself.

I’m a family man, got wife and kids no longer young and lots of free time, lived in Sydney. But I can still dedicate about 4 hrs of game time each day, at night. I play the original wow when it was released. Played till the release of The Burning Crusade expansion. So basically, I only know vanilla wow.
During my time playing vanilla wow, I was in a semi hardcore guild, main a healer (Priest) also an officer in the guild. I raided and clear ZG, MC, Ony, BWL and AQ20. The guild was progressing in AQ40 and learning Naxx (Naxx was difficult encounter during that time). After the release of the TBC and life commitment I must leave the game, but always have fonds memories of it. So happy to have classic back.

Anyway, I’m after a close-knit guild with mature player currently raiding or plan for end game raiding. Willing to invest in me, in return I offer loyalty and dedication to the guild. I’m very easy going and happy to fill whatever roles is needed but prefer Support class.

I have discord and happy to speak to any GM or Officer willing to take me on.

P.S for Faction I don’t mind at all. Personally, always been an Alliance player, have never venture to the other side. There always a first for everything.

Hi Dotmoredot,

Not sure if you’ve found a home on Remulos yet, but if you haven’t, feel free to check us out . Come check us out on Discord! discord.gg/p5sc5cS