LF Mature, community altruistic, positive guild

Been playing since launch. I’m tired of the toxicity of most general guilds and I’m looking for a community that has strong roots. Raiding is not the most important thing for me, even though I do enjoy it and have experience. I just want to find a guild that is a pleasant place to be that actually takes part in multiple aspects of the game and is not only focused on high end content. I don’t care what server or faction. I don’t mind rerolling.

Troll responses will be ignored.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to post on my classic character, I’m talking about regular realms, not WoW Classic.

If you think your guild may be what i’m looking for, or anything relative to that my Battletag is Anointed#11577

Hi Clandestine,

If you are interested in Alliance, we might be just the guild you are looking for!

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support seven different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience EP in a teaching environment with two normal/heroic teams for a more casual raiding experience. We now have a growing classic community, that is starting their first raids this month!

More information about our great community can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/update_progress/guild/us/stormrage/Zeroes+to+Heroes

Many of our members have found their forever home here, we hope you will check us out!

1 Like

I will definitely check you guys out, thanks Midgette.

1 Like

Good Luck <3 and keep us in mind!

Clandestine,

Descendants of Lore is a raiding guild and we do try and go as far as we can each expansion (currently 7/8H) but we are all adults over the age of 30 with kids and jobs and prioritize family first and having fun. We have many members who run pvp, timewalking, island expeditions, old raid content, and mythic plus throughout the week. Feel free to add me to battlenet if you would like to talk further. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Good day Clandestine,
Windchill might be the guild or home you’ve been looking for. The guild itself hasn’t been around a really long time, but we have been gaming together for quite a long time. A few of us have been getting into trouble together for years. All of us are adults that enjoy each others company.
Now for my regular post, I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested :slight_smile:

Windchill is a relatively new adult oriented guild on Thrall server, made up of fairly experienced players, and we’re looking to add some new blood to our little family.

New player? Welcome! Returning adventurer looking for a home, give me a shout. Hardcore raider looking to take a step back and relax, yep you’re welcome too.
Grab a glass of your preferred poison and join us for good times to be had by all.

We are most definitely casual and laid back at this point. M+, RBG’s, Mog runs, Achievement farming is our thing at the moment. Raiding is not out of the question, but we need more folks. In essence, we need YOU!

Now as far as what kind of person we’re looking for,
An Active adult (maturity is optional). Level 120 preferred, but not essential. We will be happy to work with the right individual. Respect and a sense of humor is a must. Giving each other a hard time is encouraged, but all in good fun. Racism and other such rubbish will not be tolerated.

We’re not in a rush. We’re too old and crotchety for that kind of nonsense. You will receive a free set of bifocals, and an upgraded walker with the tennis balls upon joining. Join us on the porch for some good times yelling at dem dang kids to Stay off the Grass!

Thank you for your consideration.

Contact info:
Btag: Wolfsonge#1372
Discord: Belar#5316

Hello, we main focus raiding and the raid team is not casual. However, raiding is not required in order to join the guild. If raiding is your poison, we can trial you for a week. lol We do like to have fun but we also like to kill bosses. We are a Normal/Heroic guild with hopes of some mythic, though we will not become a hardcore CE guild. We have people of different interests in the guild from casual RP to casual PvP.

Guilds:
[A] Searing Shadows-Kirin Tor (not casual)
[H] Ghosts of Searing Shadows-Steamwheedle Cartel (casual)
[A] Eternal Shadows-Atiesh (Classic)

We also have a community to keep all three guilds connected, plus discord.
If interested please add Oriel#1933