LF Mage/Warrior / Flex heals 2 day CE focused drama-free guild-8/10M

Looking for a few solid DPS and a flex tank.

I just wanna melee mage. Someone come take my tank spot in M+.

Melee mage is splat mage.

Always down to run a key or two with folks too.

Looking for a flex tank, resto druid, Resto shaman, and some DPS.

Resto/Enhance Shammy 99th world normal clear - 12/12H first on realm 9/12 Mythic (all server first kills) currently #1 on realm in class and spec for progression - Key Stone Master and 5 mask achievements earned. Looking for a new home.

Ok, all the “here is what I did” crap aside; why do I want to find a new guild? You might ask, well my server(s) are dead the community has dwindled and I am a hard working adult that only has so many hours a week I can put into my 15 year hobby of wow. I am looking for the right place - I will change factions and servers and the whole lot to find the right home that has respect and fellowship. My only hang up - I play a shaman -period- whether its meta or not and quite successfully I might add.

I am looking to the future in shadow lands as my class is not “meta” enough to get brought to the last three bosses in current mythic and I am not overly worried about getting CE unless its with the right group. I firmly believe the memories you make with your teammates working together to complete the big achievements (AOTC/Glory Raider/CE etc…) are the most important thing.

if I sound like the person for you hit me up on my btag Zeldrana#1652

Awesome post bud. I’ll send a request so we can talk.

Great group of hard working folks building a solid team for SL.

Thanks for the kind words.

Still looking for new friends for raids and M+. If you are interested in a community, and not just a checklist of chores - come see what it’s all about.

Online if you have questions! let me know!

Great dudes!

I’ll be in touch tonight or tomorrow.

Bump! Still lookin for folks :slight_smile:

Updating OP with needs.

hella fun!!!

Updated OP. Need cloth dps and a DK/Warrior.

Need some ranged dps!

WTB Dk, warrior, and cloth dps!

Week 1 in the books with an aotc clear. Not too bad.