LF Long Term Raid Team and Community

Hello all your Tigerking here!!

Looking for a guild that has a strong outgoing and active community. I currently have a couple of toons that I am looking to play which are a 391 Mage and a 390 Enhance Shaman. Willing to transfer both to the right team/guild. Looking for an AoTC guild that dabbles into mythic content. Feel free to hit me up on discord at Joeexotic#9287 or Bnet:TheBugKilla#1641

Hi Tigerking!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a UH/Frost DK, BM Hunter, Devastation Evoker, Rogue or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 7/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster to kill Razageth. Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

THE RETURN OF THE TIGERKING!!!

Hiya Joe!

Uncle Malo here, just saw your post and wanted to say hi!

I’ve taken a break from the Horde and am on Stormrage maining an Alliance Druid, but have a 380iLvl Shammy as well.

Hope all is well man, and good luck with your seach!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, so you can see where I landed.