LF Leveling/Social Guild (Magtheridon)

Recently came back to scratch the itch during BfA and realized finding a guild is actually hard now.

Looking for a populated guild to chat with and help me cure this boredom!

Hey there, come join our semi casual guild Keepers of the Dark, we’re running Heroic tEP, (the newest raid) and we’re just a chill casual group on thrall :smiley: We are social and our GM is just a player who likes pet battles WQs mount runs and tmog runs. We have plans for social events like old raid races :P. and if you’re interested in raiding one of our raid leads posted this :smiley: :

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Currently, we are building our raid group. We do have weekly M+ and plans for PvP in the future.

Raid Goals: We have AOTC but would like to reclear Heroic several times since most of our raiders, went to classic. Once we have a atleast a 2/3/9 group we’ll raid mythic

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00PM-11:30 EST

Send me a message at whitewolf030#1626

We are more active during the evening but there usually a few people on during the day :slight_smile:

If you want to be alliance, you are welcome to join our guild on Mag. Just add me on bnet Atrianna#1646.