LF late night/morning guild

Heya. I work poopy hours and attempting to get back into the game, but its been rough since I don’t know anyone that plays anymore.

More so looking for people to chat with while I level or fart around. I may be open to raiding down the road, but it would need to be after 1am cst or weekends.

I don’t really have a faction, race or class restriction so if you wanted me to fill in a specific role or maybe just knock a slot on the class/race guild achievement I don’t mind. It might take some convincing to be a tank though, I am not familiar with the content of this expansion or most of the last one.

I enjoy pvp or pve. I’ve been a medicore guild leader, decent officer and an excellent recruiter in the past.

Not sure what else to throw on here! I guess hit me up on here and I will attempt to contact you when I am home. Thanks!

We might be a fit for you, looking for people from all sorts of backgrounds and goals…people are on all day!

Late night/Morning - Might want to tell people what time zone your in and what you consider those times to be. We raid Wed/Thur from 8:30-11pm PST if that is in your time slot. Posting our info below.

Feral Tendencies is Your home for Late Night shenanigans!!! We like raids, keys, cats and being respectfully inappropriate. 18+ recommended and all are welcome.

Newly formed guild from a core of AoTC raiders, who are 7/11H in the current raid. We raid Wed/Thur from 8:30 - 11pm PST on Proudmoore. We need a healer or two and all DPS (Melee and ranged). Mage, Lock and DH esp to round out raid buffs and utility.

What you can expect from us:
We like the game and playing it with friends. If you need help learning raids or keys, we are happy to help.
We are building a late night Heroic Raid team, but we do lots of keys and goof off as well.
Our high pop time is evenings 8pm til Midnight usually, we are adults with kids and/or jobs, so we respect that you probably do too.
Cat Videos
Adult humor - We Aim to Misbehave

What we are looking for:
Like minded players
Help out guildies when you can
Reasonable raider contributions towards feast and cauldrons
Appropriate Adult Behavior (while we joke around, we are inclusive to all.)

So if you are unhappy in your current guild, returning to the game or are brand new and looking for a late night group of people to hang with, look us up.

In discord I am Vellsong#2067 or battlenet is prettykitty#1597 (this is what you get when you let your husband make your battle tag!)