LF Late Night RPers and/or Guilds

I’m not looking for me. But I’ve got a friend of mine that is an Australian Player and they’re having a hard time finding groups and guilds that are on later than most. I know we have them, but I’m just not sure who to look for. So, I’m hoping that you all here can help me out and give some groups to point them towards so they can have more to do during the servers later hours.

I’ll take advice/points of direction or anything ya’ll can offer for both Horde and Alliance. Just trying to get them some info so they can decide who to sniff out.

I don’t know of any Alliance side at the moment, but Lordaeron Unbound and Blacksky Sanctum are both oceanic guilds. I think I remember there being an in-game community for oceanic players at some point, but I’m afraid I don’t recall the name.

2 Likes

As an Aussie RPer myself, I only know of two Oceanic guilds, at all: (Please someone correct me if I’m wrong)

There’s a discord community though, which can be good for networking:

https://discord.gg/ZSA9zcQ

Good luck to your friend!

Edit: Sorry Eledris I didn’t see your post xD

1 Like

I choose to believe that you’re just making me look like I know what I’m talking about.

4 Likes

I’ll send them those names and the information/links to those threads. I greatly appreciate it and I know they will too, thank you both!

We have a couple of Australians in the 47th! If you’re thinking of checking out a guild Alliance-side, we would love to have your friend.

1 Like