LF late night guild

My friend and I are looking at a new guild as it seems we really do not fit in with the new guild. Its one of those you know when you don’t fit.

What we need

• a guild that runs later at night after 11Pm EST- to around 2-2:30 am EST
  • A guild that raids heroic. We like to clear heroic each tier
  • Mythic raid is not required for us but we will run it in a casual environment
  • Mythic + run
  • Guild that is interested in social aspects and wants to do things not just raid and be gone all week

So that we dont waste any time
about us

Mage (fire) 397
Hunter ( marksmen) 398
9/9 N On current tier
7/9 heroic on current tier
1/9 Mythic on current tier

• we like to run anything and help out
    -We like a casual guild that likes to joke but can focus and down content when its time
  • as mention above we like to joke around and need a guild that likes to do so and is not easily offended and allows all to act in the same manner, not just a select few. ( we have had an issue in the latest guild)
  • we feel as though its time to move on and best we split from the current guild

With this in mind please let us know if you feel we may be a fit. I will be out of town till mon and will look through any replies and talk to my friend then. Hopeful to find a group like the old days that can have fun and progress

The night show is 9/9 H 3/9 M. We raid Sunday’s day and Monday’s from 12-3am central (10p-1am PST). We have heroic farm on Tuesdays at the same time. While we are primarily recruiting for our mythic raid team we are willing to accept casuals or heroic players who can perform well enough to fill in mythic occasionally as needed. You can reach me on the following if you think your group meets that expectation.

Discord campyourbody#2937
Bnet tim#12145

Hellooooooo Moogadoo!

Immortals is a 8/9H, 2/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Horde / NA / Trollbane-Malfurion

Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Server Time/EST: 12-3 AM
Central Time/CST: 11 PM-2 AM
Mountain Time: 10 PM-1 AM
Pacific Time: 9 PM-12 AM

Progression: 9/9 H 3/9 M BoD

We’re searching for:

Healers

Rdps

Any exceptional player is always considered

History:
We are a newly found guild at the beginning of Uldir with experienced raiders. Had a few hiccups in Uldir but ironed them out and managed to get 4/8 M in a short period of time. We are looking to be way more competitive in BoD. Anything outside of CE is a fail for us. Looking for people with like mindedness.

If you like what we’re doing, feel free to send me a message btag TtocsTtaw#1870, or discord Scottwatt#2963

Hey there Moogadoo!

Just looked through your post and I think Ascendance might be a good fit for you and your friend.

We are a casual AoTC raiding guild. Meaning we’ll always complete AoTC and if numbers allow we will dabble in mythic, but it’s not a big push. For us it’s just the next logical step in progression.

We are currently 6/9 Heroic. We run Mythic+ on a fairly regular basis. Usually on weekends is when we’re the most active, but posting in our discord is the quickest way to set up a guild group.

Raid days and times are Tues/Thurs 11pm-1am.

As far as our atmosphere goes, we’re pretty laid back. The guild has been around since vanilla and most of us have been playing either since vanilla or TBC. So we what to do and when to do it. This allows us to joke around more than I’ve usually seen in other guilds. We tend to have rather thick skins and ask that others have that as well.

If you have any other questions or want to talk, please hit me up on Btag Pananda#1469

add me @ Basedgod#1650

Nocturnal> Is a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 6/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

[A] Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir, 5/11M in Antorus and 5/9M in Tomb but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server (Greymane-Tanaris) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time (11-2 EST and 8-11 PST). On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654.

I think you guys would be a great fit here! I’ll leave my blurb below let’s have a chat!

<Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 6/9H

Looking for some DPS to fill in the spots as we tackle the new raid!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Rogue/Priest/Shaman (HIGH), Warrior/Mage/DH (MED), Any (LOW)
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed
Ilvl 385 preferred for Heroic BoD.

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

Hey Moog! Our times are off by a half hour, but close. If you are considering faction change, hit me up. Good luck in your search!!

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife