Lf late night guild 8pm pst or later

Hello my name is Phil. All my friends have quit so im flying solo now. I am looking for a guild to raid with and push m+ keys. I am 1310 io on my DH and 9/10 heroic. I have a disc priest at 215 my dh is 215. I can main anything you need tbh i have various alts all over Horde and Alliance getting 1800 in arena and gearing isnt hard for me.

Horde or Alliance dont care just want to raid since my RL friends are gone.

I am looking for a fun group the character i play doesn’t matter to me as long as we are progressing laughing and having fun.
(I have military humor and i cuss so if you’re a Christian guild i wont fit)

Please leave a comment down below with a way to reach you.

Sorry to hear that man. Glad you decided to stick around. We have a lot of military guys and can confidently say we don’t have any “snowflakes”. haha
I would love the opportunity to chat Phil!

We have cleared heroic a couple times now and are tip toeing into mythic. We have a range of M+ players up to 1800+ IO. We have a handful of players that get serious in pvp, but I will say that is probably our weakest area.

We have a Thursday alt/reclear raid 8pm-11 CST. And our core raid days are Friday/Saturday 9pm-12. If these times fit into your IRL schedule, please reach out!

Discord-CasualDev#5323
Btag-Dev#1185

I live in Montana and the kids go to bed at 8-830 my times. Reason I need the 9PM MST start for raid. Really wish I could man =(

Hey Crwd, our guild (A) The Keep-Vek’nilash is recruiting basically all specs at the moment! We actually really need another main tank who can commit to our 2 raid nights per week. We raid Fridays and Sundays from 7 pm to 10 pm pacific time, which would appear to be 8 pm to 11 pm for you. We’re 10/10H with plans of stepping into mythic raiding and seeing how our core does with progression there.

We’ve got a couple of guys in guild who have served, and most of us range from 25-35 years old so the conversations and banter can get pretty ridiculous sometimes. If you can make those times work somehow (I realize they might be a tad too early), then we’d love to have you.

Message me on Discord or Bnet if you’re interested!

Disc: Cursive (Restored)#8692
Bnet: Cursive#11842

Guild & Server: Jeffery - Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: 6:30-9:30 PM (Pacific) Tuesday/Thursday
Current Progression: 10/10H 1/10M
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/jeffery
Recruitment Contacts: B.Tag: Dass#1556 Discord: Carter#7343
Requirements: 210+ilvl, Logs of current tier, ability to speak in voice comms, accept feedback, and a fun attitude.
Needs: Dps Prefer ranged. A dps who can flex heal would be highly prioritized.

Jefferey is a guild of players who have known each other since legion and have raided mythic and gotten CE in plenty of tiers throughout the years. As a guild we enjoy clearing content and sharing laughs and banter throughout the raid. During progression we will clear coms and try our best to work on fixing any issues quickly and downing bosses effectively. We have multiple Keystone masters who enjoy helping others as well as an RBG team. We play other games outside of wow and are a small community to spend time with. No racism, bigotry, or hate speech is tolerated. Feel free to message here or contact me in game with Bnet tag Dass#1556 if interested.

Hello there, KnightOwls on the server US-Stormreaver is currently recruiting once again. We are recruiting to finish off our mythic raid team (17/20), were in need of a healer and competent ranged and melee dps. With heroic nathria out of the way our sights are set on mythic progression and a CE by 9.1

Raid times:
Saturday: 9PM - 12AM MST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Sunday: 9PM - 12 AM MST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Invites are sent 15 minutes prior to raid time

Contact info:
Discord: Onyx “Felix1621” Bison#0922, Watchmeshine86#9905
B-Net: Felix#1621

Would love to chat. You could be a difference maker for us! Got an immediate opening for solid dps!

4/10M. 11% Innerva tonight!

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg Matthew#1470 (btag) TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz Blitz#12128 (btag) Blitz#6105 (discord)

Hello Crwd ,
After Nightfall is running two Mythic groups and looking for more as we push towards CE.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST
(11:30pm CST - 2:00am CST). We also run a Skip raid on Sundays as
an optional day.

If this sounds interesting to you please check out our forum post
[H][US][Tichondrius] LF Adult Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiders for Mythic - 3/10M or apply at https://guildsofwow.com/after-nightfall

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to you in your adventures

Hi Cr! We’re 4/10M and raid 12AM to 3AM PST Weds+ Fri.
Are you able to make those raids times? We focus on keeping friends and absolutely having a non-toxic non-elitist environment. Add me on disc Ftramza#2488 if you’re interested!!!

Hey Crwd, if your able to do 9pm pst to midnight on saturday and sunday nights id love to talk to you.
my btag is Wawa #1628 and my discord is Rykkaar#5341

Hey Phil, we raid Tues+Weds 9-11pm Pacific (server time) - We’re 10/10H recruiting now for a mythic roster to push CE (as well as CE future tiers). We have a handful of us pushing for KSM each season so would also be nice to have another like-minded player. Check us out and hit me up on Discord to chat Slime#6677

Realm: Area52

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 10/10H, 3/10M

Raid days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

Raid times: 12pm - 3am EST (9pm - 12am PST)

Recruiting: healers (hpal, priest), ranged dps

Hi Crwd
We are recruiting dps for CE progression

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Mal’Ganis [H]– Guild leader has multiple CE and has been playing since WOTLK. Looking to make this team a fun, non-toxic atmosphere while we kill bosses.

Squadron Main Team:

Raid Times/Days: TUES/WED 8-11 PM EST
Current Progression: 10/10H 2/10 M
Contacts: Bnet: RO: SoulEater#15310 , OhTheHorror#1682 Discord: arex#0920 , Hørror#3389
Requirements: Please have some raid experience, pref AOTC experience in past tier.
Needs: resto shaman

Pump Weekend Team:

Raid Times/Days: TUES/WED 8-11 PM EST
Current Progression: 10/10H (on-farm until the roster is set and gearing is complete.) future mythic runs possible for this tier or next.
Contacts: Bnet: RO: SoulEater#15310 , OhTheHorror#1682 Discord: arex#0920 , Hørror#3389
Requirements: 10/10 N, some heroic experience preferred
Needs: Healers (2)pref a disc priest and/or resto shaman, Dps. shaman (either spec), ww monk, and all ranged.

Open to accepting mergers into our guild. possibly other raid teams for subs and helping each other out.

I feel like Pantless Raiders would be a great fit for you. We have a late night crowd that loves pvp and we also raid Fri and Sat 8pm-12 or later (central time zone)

Do you guys even read my post lol

Hey there! My guild is looking for more casual/semi-casual players to join us! We’re on Illidan and we run a lot of mythic+ and are 10/10N and 3/10H working on heroic progression. We’re fairly casual as we all work and or go to school but we do like to push as far as we can. We raid every Wednesday and Saturday night at 8pm server as it’s the time that works best for most of us. So if you want a group of chill friends that like to hang out while progressing as high (pun intended) as we can, then this is the guild for you. Hit me up if you’re interested! Trixx#6954 (disc) or Trixx#1817 (bnet)