LF Islamic players

A friend and I were wanting to reach out and see if we could find any other Islamic players out there who would be interested in starting a guild or community together. If you are interested then reach out here in this thread or if you’d feel more comfortable then you can send me a message on btag at MightyBeast#1545791.

If by chance there is already a Muslim guild or community then we’re interested in joining.

Love and peace to all and Ramadan Mubarak!

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve heard of exclusively Islamic guild, but there may be some community channels? You might have better luck asking on another forum; your mileage may vary with General Discussion with a topic like this.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen any, but I know a few Christian and Mormon guilds, so faith based guilds are definitely a thing.

Good luck in your search.

Don’t think I’ve seen or heard of a guild that’s all Islamic folks, but good luck with your search.

1 Like

Good luck I hope you find one.

1 Like

I found this guild recruitment page that lets you search by a lot of variables, including language. I don’t know if you speak Arabic or Turkish, but I suspect guilds that are listed under those languages have a large number of Muslim players.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be able to help and others have given all the advice that I could have. Good luck though.