LF Horde guild for DF

Melee/Tank player looking for DF raiding guild. Looking for a early evening weekday(no weekend) est guild. Can play most classes but looking to be playing Feral/Ret/DH. Add me on discord for a chat to get more info. Thanks.

Discord: Dewki#6225

Hi Blizznasty!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! Our guild is on the server Zul’jin if you arent opposed to moving to a different server. We also have an in game community thats cross realm/cross faction. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (NA Horde Zul’jin Server) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey there,

I think we’re what you’re looking for.

Incorporeal is brand new with a fresh raiding roster (which means no benches & no cliques), looking to establish our roots as a mid-core raiding guild focused on player growth and development. We want to be the pillars to help you succeed in your endgame goals, but also forge a long lasting friendship with each other. We will be focusing on AOTC and Mythic when applicable. We focus on raiding, M+ KSM, and PVP, all while being adults in a fun social setting. We do have an active discord as well.

Our raiding schedule:
Our first group’s raiding schedule for Dragonflight will be Tues/Thurs from 8pm-11pm EST, our second group’s raiding schedule for Dragonflight will be Fri/Sat from 9pm-12am EST.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to reach out to me on discord: Rvynn#6533
For more information, feel free to join our discord: 86uMmDpdUq (invite link)

Hey there! I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a collaborative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT) and looking for DPS players. If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer description is available here

Day Raiders is a new guild forming to do morning raids in DF. We plan 2 raid days a week starting around 8-9 AM. If you would like to discuss what we are doing message me.
BN: Jolenar#11150
discord: Ryaden#5511

Hey Bizznasty!

We are a guild on Dalaran and are looking for DPS specifically at the moment. While we haven’t set raid days into stone yet we have already decided to not raid Fridays and Saturdays. I’ll leave you our post here and it has my bnet and discord on the bottom if you’re interested! :slight_smile: