LF Heroic raiding guild

I have some experience mythic raiding but am primarily looking for an AOTC guild. Availability is Wed-Sat evenings. Have one of everything if roles are needed to be filled.

Yo! We are looking for more people for a core team and are going to be pushing as much content as possible. Search up we are newly formed but going for AOTC and more! :grin:

what are you days/times?

We are aiming for Fridays at 7pm (PST)

Hey Lkatmahbear,

Take a look at our guild post and let me know if this resonates with you.

Add me on discord if you want to chat in more depth (bengin8)

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! 18+ :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday and Thursday from 8 PM - 10 PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!
Don’t hesitate to contact us

I’m very interested! I’ll add ya. Mine is DingDongDanger idk if it uses the #numbers anymore though.

My hunter is m0 and raid ready, I am currently leveling my resto sham/guardian druid and feral druid.

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps.

Raid times
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937