LF Heroic Raiding Guild; Semi-Hardcore

Bnet: Bluberry#12812 Discord: Blue#5674

I am a returning Horde player (have been Ally for the majority of the expansion) and I am looking for a raiding guild on Zul’jin- Horde .

I am primarily a healer, and have been leveling up many of my classes over the course of the last month while not raiding, but with the new content I am wanting to return to raiding in a semi-hardcore environment.

I am US EST time zone and prefer post 7pm raid times on any day other than Friday or Saturday night as I have commitments those nights. I have a lot of mythic raiding experience, but I am no longer looking to raid in that kind of environment unless it is with the progression of a semi-hardcore guild that does not put too much strain into the play of the game.

I am hoping to heal but am open to dpsing. I enjoy my resto druid, but may consider playing my disc priest, mage, or possibly another class. I also have a friend who is hardcore committed to his rogue that would like to join the same guild as me. We both are competent players with varying degrees of classes and item levels.

I am a laid back raider but I am a competitive raider. I find it fun to work to top the charts, and I will be constantly pushing myself to get better logs and raise my skill cap as a healer. My friend and I both play often, do ranked arenas excessively together, and are hoping to be a strong addition to a guild who will have us (although I have some work to do on my healer before it is raid worthy as I was taking for my Ally guild before they broke for the lul in the game). I have prior raid lead experience but have no intention of doing so again (that role is too stressful for me XD), but am willing and able to help in any way I can as I invest a lot of time into understanding fights and have a good understanding of what each class has in its kit (already 7 120s all at least 340 with the exception of my druid). If you are interested in my prior experience you may ask and I can share my old main’s character name, although I do not think it should be important for the level of play I am looking for.

Some things about me if you care to know and if it matters:
-I am a masters student and school comes first
-22 years of age and have been playing wow since I got the game for my 9th birthday
-tend to avoid drama and let officers handle any aspects or issues of the guild
-committed to a sense of community and value this game for that reason
About my friend:
-senior in college with a job lined up
-plays very regularly
-in Scotland until December 20th and will be unavailable for raids likely until he returns but is still active early in the day

We are both adults (even though young) and like to drink now and then when we play, but never during raid progression.

If you have any questions please let me know, and I am looking forward to hearing back from you!

Bnet: Bluberry#12812 Discord: Blue#5674 or this forum.

Senseless Violence is looking for dps (melee and ranged) and healers for 8/8 norm 7/8 heroic Uldir. We raid on wed/thur at 9pm-11pm server time. If interested message Stonesister (raregeneralk#1679).

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 7/8H is recruiting Ranged & Melee DPS for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster going into the next raid tier! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• exceptional ranged DPS (Boomy,Mage,Lock)
  • exceptional melee DPS
  • Main tank w/ DPS off spec

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/flask
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

CONTACTS:

Ximu, recruitment officer;
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Hello! I am very interested in talking to you both. My guild has one required raid night- Sunday only- and works to finish heroic and do the easier Mythics. I think you and your friend would fit in well with our guild. Here is our spam:

Goonies Never Say Wipe of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting!

We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights. Yes, that’s just ONE required raid night per week!

About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing “Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!” We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are in need of the following:

High- Warrior, Rogue, WW, Hunter, Boomkin
Medium- Death Knight, Ret w Heal OS, Enhance w heal OS, Warlock, Feral

Basically we are looking for high output dps that are reliable. We are looking for people with prior raid experience who min-max, do research on their own, and put out high numbers for their class/gear level consistently.

Casuals are also always welcome.

I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

If you are interested please contact myself at Cassandrae#1741 one of my recruitment officers: Pailos (Pailos#1956) or Jacemoryl ( Jacemora#1342)

< Divine Carnage > is recruiting for 8.1 as well. We’re a mature guild looking for dedicated players to join our family.

We have raid nights on Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am. Our core guild members are 8/8H.

You can message me at Syronosin#1536 if interested.

I sent you a friend request in hopes to talk =)

Hello!

Once Upon A Raidnight is an 18+ raiding guild. Currently 8/8N 7/8H. Our goal is to achieve AOTC every raid tier. We are looking for dedicated members willing to progress in heroic.

We are currently in need of:
All classes for DPS, especially those that can off spec heal or tank.

Our raid times are as follows:

Mon/Thurs 10PM ST - 1AM ST

We know real life always comes first. Most of us are married and either have kids or some on the way. So as we do prioritize raid attendance, we know the real life happens. We have a casual atmosphere so we mess around and joke during trash, but once boss pull starts we take it seriously. We want to have fun, but we like downing bosses.

We also want to create a welcoming environment for all levels of players. We love to screw around and make jokes, we have a darker sense of humor so if you are easily offended we might not be the place for you.

We welcome casuals, pvpers, M+'s, and raiders.

Please either reply to this post for more info or whisper either myself or one of the officers in game or via bnet @

ToddTheDK#1740 or Todd ingame
ChaosTitan#1225 or Trottin in game
Zavro in game

Hope to hear from you!

Hi there, we would love to have a resto druid on the team!

The Deviants 8/8H Horde
We are a social mature adult raiding guild seeking raiders to fill all roles in the new upcoming raid!

Current Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Normal- 8pm-10:30pm EST (Gearing alts and new raiders)
Wed & Thur/Heroic- 8pm-10:30pm EST

If you are interested in a raid spot, please message me on Discord
Sonni#2418