Lf [H] Raiding guild for shadowlands

semi mythic raiders looking for horde guild. shadow priest and resto druid looking to raid 2 or 3 nights (would need to be 9:30 est or later on thursday). no later than 12:30am est. we are looking for a semi hardcore guild that clears heroic and does some push into mythic content

kjdogg-Sargeras is shadow priests alliance warcraft logs

noodlebob-whisperwind is resto druids alliance got CE in bod

battle tags are if you got questions and we dont reply here

dresdenx#1725
kjdogg#1861

The 2nd guy here.

Noodlebob-pally heals.
BoD: CE
Azshara raid: 5/8 mythic

Magdameraa- nesingwery shaman dps/heals
4/9 mythic ny`lotha

Want to play as a druid healer for shadowlands

1 Like

And no interest in Alliance?

no we are looking to give horde a go for shadowlands

Hello, I think we might be a good fit. Check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm-open-recruitment-for-shadowlands/618318?u=sslip-area-52

hey thanks for reaching out we will look into it and see but for now we still open for recruitment

bump it up

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Progression: 6/12 M

Blizz ID
Kenoshis1451 Floor tank
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader

Hope to chat soon!

bump still open

bump it up

hello gamers

still looking

welcome to the horde I think we might be the right fit for you, mind if we can do a voice interview ?
Here’s more about us

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-progession-guild/710828

hello gamers

hey whats up !

It seems like you are quite firm on being a resto druid. If we get to a 25 man we can have you heal, but as it stands right now we are full on healers… so you would have to change your mind. Here is a recruitment post if you want to consider risking only rolling resto druid if we get enough raiders: [H][Thrall]Casual Progression raiding guild <Bruhalla>