[LF H- or N- RP] High Elf-friendly Guilds

After the customization options for Void Elves turned out to be severely lacking, I went ahead and created a Quel’dorei Hordeside using the far better visual options they get. While I know this limits my avenues for RP due to Quel’dorei generally not being welcome among the Horde, I’m still hoping to find a guild/community to link up with – either something that plays a neutral faction, or an otherwise Horde-aligned guild that would tolerate a High Elf, perhaps one focused on pan-Elven cooperation or something to that effect.

Feel free to drop me a line and I hope to talk to some of you soon!

I think you’ll find the MG Horde community generally pretty accepting, IC and OOC! But if it’s a guild you’re interested in, my own is still recruiting! You can check out our forum thread here:

☼ [H-RP] needs YOU for the Argent Crusade! ☼ - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If it’s pan-elven cooperation you’re really jonesing for, Ashes of Alar might be up your alley! Their GM is actually one of my officers (Belenus is their character in my guild) and you can find their website here:

Ashes of Al’ar - “Once, we were Kings. Now, we shall be Emperors.”

Thank you! I’ll give both of those a look :slight_smile: