LF Guild

Hello!

I am looking for a raiding guild for my hunter. I am 339 BM hunter. I am not looking for something super hardcore. Days/Times I prefer is any two days between Mon-Thurs. 8pm pacific or later. I am on my main 7/8N. I would prefer to go ally. Just looking for a home for this character.

Add me: Boomstenlaka#1785
Still looking.
Howdy-

The Lightsworn is a casual raiding guild on Lightbringer that raids Wed/Thurs 8:30pm - 11pm pacific. If this fits feel free to add my btag Merloe#1917.
Hey Hunttardsten,
You would fit in with <Undeserved>. See below for raid times but we're look for more DPS for raids and just more members in general!

Faction: Alliance
Server: US-Lightbringer
Name: Undeserved
Progress: 7/8 H
Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs at (8-11 PM EST) / Monday Raid is completely optional (8-11 PM EST)

Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We would like to start downing the first few bosses on mythic raid in the future however we simply don’t have a constant 20+ player attendance, we average around 12-14 raiders at the moment. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing together off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday) with a third optional raid night (Monday), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members; and we come from all walks of life.

Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas.

What you can except from Undeserved?
-A relax and fun raiding environment
-Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so.
-Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs.
-Constant raid progress
-Good communications via Discord

What we expect from you/requirements:
-Age older then 21
-Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM EST. (Monday at 8 PM is our optional raid night)
-Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own!
-Bring a positive attitude
-Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics

If you’re interested, message me on discord (Newy#0922).

https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Undeserved
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/lightbringer/undeserved

Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new guild and I believe our guild, Crimson Embers, is just what you are looking for.

We are a socially active raiding guild looking for new and returning players, just like you! If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact me by battletnet, Kizi#1102 or in game as Kizith or my email Kizi_crimsonembers@outlook.com

Happy Adventures