LF Guild X2

Introduction

Me and my Friend are looking for an active aotc/casual Guild. looking for a permit home/guild for the upcoming patch and Future

have been playing World of Warcraft since the burning Crusade but! does it mean I’m amazing at this game LOL

Experience this Xpac

• Vault of the Incarnates: N 8/8 H 8/8

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible : N 9/9 H 8/9

Things I like to do in the game:

• Mythic Plus
  • Transmog farming
  • World events
  • WorldQuest
  • and more XD

What we are look for in a guild:

• looking for environment where people actually hang out in Discord and have a laugh and do content together.

• A place where people laugh and have fun but get down to business would need to down bosses.

• A place where people love to joke but know when to stop if someone gets upset

• LGBTQI 18+ Friendly

• A guild that cares about their Guild members more than their IO score

Classes & Specs

Me: Holy/Ret or any healer but dragon or shaman Healers :face_vomiting:
Friend: Tanks/Dps class

Leave your guild recruitment below

we’re staying on our server until you guys can invite us cross Realm to your guild
But Discord/communities can work for now

Sup Ordinarynoob!

We’re actually looking for people for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

We’re a US - Alliance/Horde guild on Sargeras built from a core group of raiders who have been playing the game together for a long time!
We are from all walks of life and are accepting of anyone and everyone who’s interested in playing with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Raiding
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but it depends on what people want to do.
We’ve achieved AOTC every patch and plan on continuing to do so!

Mythic +
We run keys frequently and have players who reach KSM & KSH regularly.
We have players regularly running M+ pretty much nightly

PvP
We have players that dabble in PvP and some that are pretty hardcore, its quite a mix lol

We have a ton of fun raiding and we’re serious when we need to be. Basically we just want to game with as many new friends as we can while still progressing our characters.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me at:
BattleNet: MacNally#1856
Discord: BaronBrocket

1 Like

add you on discord

Hello Ordinarynoob.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

1 Like