LF Guild. WW monk and AF lock

Yo Jugalator. I indeed have two mortgages and I am a COO in my daily life. Two boys 8 and 3 (8 year old can do 3k on his hunter!) Adulting hard. Our group might be a good fit for you and we could likely slot you both into our main raid group before things pick up in our new digs.

Check out my post: [H] [Bleeding Hollow] <Cozy> New team in town get it, get it, get it!

Either way, I hope you find a good spot. Cozybadguy#8607 on Disc.

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need 2 tanks for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: High- All applications welcome

Healers: High- All applications welcome (prefer holy paladin, disc priest)

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dawnbringer/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - Still loading from transfer…will update as soon as it posts!

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

Sounds like you need insert a guild name here, we raid on weekends because we have parent sh*t to deal with like normal ppl. Come join us!!! Pm me Magicmuffins#1764

You like spicy water so you are good in my book.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

HMU on discord Asap lol/. Justin#1943

Greetings!

SiNS is a group of old school top raiders from the BC days. We are reforming after a number of years and just began progression recently. We are raiding 2 nights a week (currently Mon - Thur) from 6:30pm PST - 9:30pm PST.

We are 10/10 normal and will begin to clear through heroic this week. We need a few more talented players to fill up our roster.

If you are interested in pushing mythic level raiding, we may not be the guild for you as we are all worn out with the mythic push raid style. We are here for a casual laid back environment and chill atmosphere.

Most of our members are also pushing high mythic keys and would love to continue doing so.

If you would like more information please feel free to contact me
Bnet: tootalltim#11172
Discord: Admera#4463

But for real, this is literally us, bunch of grown adults just trying to casually kill dragons and stuff. Hit me up

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

If you’re still looking, add me on b.net - Morrie#1378

Man, I’d be terrible at owning a home, I just want to drink and not worry about shoveling or damn kids running around on my lawn.

Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, WW monk, DK, warrior and moonkin
Exceptional applicants of any type
Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Server: US-Area52 Faction: Horde Guild Type: Late night raiding, Mythic+ Schedule: T/W/Th 9pm-12am PST

Hey there, we have that adult guild feel, with good leadership, relaxed raid environment, and skilled players. Check us out!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently to about 5%. We’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be CE by the tiers end. We need more players on our roster, it’s the only reason we aren’t further along.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We have a laid back raid environment while taking the content down.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
Ilvl 200 is the current minimum to join.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

Hey Jugulator,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

You sound like you are looking for my guild!
Add me on discord: Neil#4199
I think we are what you’re looking for

Hello fellow tired adult,

We are Munchma Quchi (6/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter, and are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 8:30-11:30 CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

Hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#3401) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

if you’re still looking, hit me up on discord: LadyPeebles#0310. We’re all married people that just like to kick a few back and have fun!

Your Moms Favorite

Progress: 9/10H, 10/10N
Raid Nights: Thurs/Sun/Mon 7-10pm PST (server time)
Server: Tichondrius
Faction: Horde

What we are looking for:

Healers (high): any - Rsham, Hpriest, Hpal Preferred
    Dps: any
    Tanks: full

Who are we?

We are a semi-harcore group of raiders that branched off from our previous guild at the start of Shadowlands to pursue more challenging content. We are looking to fill up our roster while doing heroic, then getting straight into mythic when we have the team. Our guild lead is a previous Cutting Edge player and we all have many AOTCs and mythic kills under our belt.

We are a no bullsh*t, progression oriented guild and will be pushing for Cutting Edge each tier (after this rebuild phase). We have a solid base and will do what is necessary to get CE. Joking around outside of raids or during farm content is encouraged, but if we are not performing well, discord needs to be kept quiet. Mistakes are completely ok, everyone makes them, what matters is that you learn from them and don’t make them again. If this becomes a pattern, you will be sat or removed if necessary (this includes officers). Outside of raids, our members are very active pushing keys and several pvp.

Goals

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our roster and finishing off heroic before moving into mythic. Our goal after that is to push Cutting Edge each tier and be constantly improving. We also have players that are looking to achieve high m+ scores or arena rating.

Why join?

We are currently in a rebuilding phase and are looking to build up a solid heroic roster before we get into mythic. This is a great time to join if you are a progress oriented player who wants to make the leap into mythic but does not have the experience. If you are willing to put in the effort, this is a great opportunity. is a great environment for people willing to learn and who have always wanted to make the leap into mythic. We have many veteran players that will work with you if you are also putting in the time to research and improve as well as fix any mistakes. If you do have prior or current mythic experience, that is a bonus, we have many talented players always looking for ways to push their class even further.

Trial Process

If you sound like a good fit, we will contact you (see details below) to discuss your trial period. This will be a standard two week process that will be an opportunity to show us that you can perform in a raid environment, have the proper dedication required to complete mythic content, and that you are a good fit with the rest of the guild. During heroic progression, trials are not required to server transfer, however if you pass the trial OR we are starting mythic progression, being on Tichondrius will be mandatory.

If this sounds like the guild for you…

Below is a link for a short application form. Once submitted, an officer will reach out to you shortly to discuss the next steps. If you have any questions, please to do hesitate to contact me (Discord: Sckar#7960) or our guild leader (Discord: Introfate#7746). We look forward to hearing from you!

Application Form: https://forms.gle/B1BjQ9yd4Ci53Aqt6

Zug Zug Clan is brand new Guild formed with the intention of getting players whose focus is raiding, Mythic+ and PVPers are also welcome. We plan to Raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-9 Est. We have all slots open.

Hello Jugulator. I am the GM of Onward on Sargeras. I know you posted this a while ago, but its worth a shot.

Yes, a lot of us are married, homeowners, have kids, and work. We like to relax and hang out while also getting AoTC every raid tier. We raid one night per week on Thursdays from 8-11EST.

Feel free to message me on Battlenet or Discord if you want to discuss!

Battle Net: Deadfall#11654
Discord: Deadfall#8586

APSIS [H] Zul’jin NA is a friendly guild looking to find like minded people to fill our ranks. We are recruiting dps and healers to help with heroic progression and push us even further.

Raid nights: Friday and Saturdays: 9pm-12:30am EST

About us : 10/10n 3/10h CN looking to get AoTC and further. Running m+ and some pvp during the week. We have fun and joke around but are serious when needed to kill some internet dargons

What we need: Open to all dps and healers

Requirements: Good attendance. All we ask is that you show up and are ready to go. Have a good understanding of the fights, your class and the role it plays.

Contact us:

Battle Net: Orangesliice#1979

Discord: eupharia#6669, Orangesliice#3137

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. Currently, we sit at 2/10M and 10/10H. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

alafralla#1163 wadsw

Hi Jugulator! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912