LF Guild willing to tank or dps

Have multiple toons i could get to 80 quick. Willing to tank on my pally or dk but would prefer dps. Would like to stay pally but am willing to be flexible.
I’m pst and available for most weekday raiding preferably in the evenings

Hey we are looking for dps but could be back up tank for our raids. Or just come in for M+. See the below ad

Cheerocracy - Sargeras

Is a newly formed guild with experienced leaders with some playing 20years. We are looking for like-minded players to join our ranks for TWW.

Our Goal is to keep the guild a friendly environment with a place for everyone. We will be focusing on progressing through raid content but, if you are not interested in raiding and want to come level, talk, pick flowers or do M+ send me a message (contact info at bottom)

We all have lives, work, etc this game is suppose to be fun so come to have fun, leave the drama out. Come relax, meet new people and laugh.

That being said if you are interested in joint our raid group we do need people who want to show up for the raids. Life happens…. Cant make a week no big deal. Just come to have fun and be prepared.

Our current raid goal is AOTC with the possibility of mythic & of course we will be pushing keys in M+

Raiding Schedule: Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

We are currently seeking for our raid group:

Dps (open to everyone at) but more in need of listed below for raid
High

• Demon Hunter
  • Monk
  • Warrior

Healer Need 1 main healer and a healer that’s willing to flex dps Must be knowledgeable
Priest
Monk
Shaman

Tank
open back up/ dps off spec, M+ tank

What We offer:

• Help- with leveling, gearing, advice
  • A friendly non toxic environment
  • Consistency

What We’re Looking For in you:

• Active Players: We want members who are active or semi active. Be knowledgeable about their class/role or be willing to accept help.

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment.

• Sense of Humor: We enjoy having fun and a good laugh goes a long way. .

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

Hello Adomila

I am a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game.

We currently are looking for a second tank for the raid team. The MT is a war, so a pally would be great. Although anyone is open for an invite forM+ or other activities. Schedule is later at 10-12 est Thursday and Saturday.

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

Ready to make your mark in Azeroth? Baptized in Blood is a newly-formed guild on the US-Stormrage server, dedicated to progression and raiding excellence. We’re actively seeking talented players to join our roster and help us tackle the latest content.

What We’re Looking For:

Friday/Saturday Progression Raid Team (Main Focus):

• Raid Times: 10pm PST (Sat @1am EST) to 1am PST (Sat @4am EST)
  • Current Needs:
    • 2 Healers
    • 5-6 DPS

Potential Monday/Thursday Progression Raid Team:

• Raid Days: Monday through Thursday (specific days to be determined based on interest)
  • Current Needs:
    • A Raid Leader to guide this team

Additional Information:

• Main Focus: Our primary focus is filling the roster for the Friday/Saturday raid team and work towards AOTC
  • Off-Nights: On nights we’re not raiding, we’ll be running Mythic and Mythic+ content, providing ample opportunities for gear and progression outside of raids.
  • We welcome cross-faction players, so if you’re on a different server but interested in joining, we’d love to have you!

How to Apply:
Feel free to contact us via bnet request: DireRaven#1119268 or Gigantor#12700 for any questions you may have or for an invite to the guild.

Join Baptized in Blood and become part of a guild where every raid is a step towards greatness. We look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Hi Adomila,

We’d be happy to have you waltz into Normal on your Paladin with us tonight, 10:30 PM Pacific Time. Let me know if our later times might work for you, and if not, good luck finding the right fit. :slight_smile:

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.