[LF Guild] Two Players Seeking Casual, All-Raid Content Guild on Illidan

Hey all,

My friend and I are looking to join a casual guild on Illidan that focuses on all raid content but has a laid-back attitude, especially toward newer or returning players. We’re both excited to experience TWW at a steady pace and grow within a chill, supportive group.

About Us:

• I’m playing Mage.
  • My friend will be playing a Warrior/Paladin.
  • We’re interested in all raid content but appreciate a relaxed, low-pressure environment.
  • We’re both eager to learn and improve, but we value fun and camaraderie over hardcore progression.

If your guild is recruiting and would be a good fit for two motivated but laid-back players, please reach out!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hey we aren’t on Illidan, but we might be good?

1 Like

Hey! We are open to everyone, new or veterans and willing to assist you. See the below ad

Cheerocracy - Sargeras

Is a newly formed guild with experienced leaders with some playing 20years. We are looking for like-minded players to join our ranks for TWW.

Our Goal is to keep the guild a friendly environment with a place for everyone. We will be focusing on progressing through raid content but, if you are not interested in raiding and want to come level, talk, pick flowers or do M+ send me a message (contact info at bottom)

We all have lives, work, etc this game is suppose to be fun so come to have fun, leave the drama out. Come relax, meet new people and laugh.

That being said if you are interested in joint our raid group we do need people who want to show up for the raids. Life happens…. Cant make a week no big deal. Just come to have fun and be prepared.

Our current raid goal is AOTC with the possibility of mythic & of course we will be pushing keys in M+

Raiding Schedule: Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

We are currently seeking for our raid group:

Dps (open to everyone at) but more in need of listed below for raid
High

• Demon Hunter
  • Monk
  • Warrior

Healer Need 1 main healer and a healer that’s willing to flex dps Must be knowledgeable
Priest
Monk
Shaman

Tank
open back up/ dps off spec, M+ tank

What We offer:

• Help- with leveling, gearing, advice
  • A friendly non toxic environment
  • Consistency

What We’re Looking For in you:

• Active Players: We want members who are active or semi active. Be knowledgeable about their class/role or be willing to accept help.

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment.

• Sense of Humor: We enjoy having fun and a good laugh goes a long way. .

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

1 Like

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday from 8 PM - 10 PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!
Don’t hesitate to reach out

1 Like

Felweed Cartel sound like exactly what you’re looking for. We’re just returning to the game after a long break but we’re super excited to raid again. Very laid back group that focuses on improving with each pull instead of demanding perfection. My battle tag is Akuma#1322 hit me up if you’d like to come check out the discord and meet the gang

2 Likes

Still looking if any more guilds are out there

1 Like

Hi Kérnel! Are you tired of the same old guild drama? Join [Knights] and experience a fresh breath of Azeroth.**

We’re a tight-knit community of adventurers seeking like-minded souls to explore the world together. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, there’s a place for you here.

What we offer:

• A supportive and drama-free environment: No toxic behavior allowed.
  • Regular social events: From dungeons and raids to casual gatherings.
  • A focus on fun and community: We’re here to enjoy the game, not stress over it.
  • Opportunities to grow and learn: Experienced players are always happy to help newcomers.

If you’re looking for a guild that values friendship, teamwork, and a good time, then [Knights] is the place for you.

**Contact FluffyBÙllet#1401 For invite and more info!

1 Like

Welcome to ! Are you a fan of cozy corners, purrs, and the occasional catnap? Our guild is a warm and welcoming space where you can… climb to new heights!

What We Offer:

Friendly Community: We are a friendly and inclusive guild, led by LGBTQ+ members that value friendliness and respect for one another.

Competitive Content: We’re a community that loves to push ourselves to the best of our abilities, whether that be climbing in m+ or progressing into the current raid tier. (and occasional cat naps).

Helpful Resources: Need advice on gear, strategies, or just a friendly chat? We seek to foster an environment where we help one another, share tips, and make our journeys through Azeroth as enjoyable as possible.

What We’re Looking For:

Friendly Faces: We seek members who are kind-hearted, enthusiastic, and eager to be part of a supportive guild community.

Respectful Attitude: Mutual respect and good humor are key to our environment. We value a positive atmosphere where everyone can feel at home.

We will be raiding Tuesdays and Saturdays, 6pm CST - 9pm CST

discord/EudddbeJ

Did you message me? I’m on now