LF guild to raid with BM HUNTER

Hello, i am coming back from a three year break and wanting to get back into some serious raiding. I just got back on about four day’s ago and already 451 Ilvl still working on that. Great with mechanics and coms. Looking forward to finding a good group =)

Hey! Beating the Odds is an adult guild that is recruiting all roles. Raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm to 12 am server time. Our goals for Shadowlands is to clear normal and heroic raid. We run a lot of mythic keystones. We also have a very active discord.

We are very laid back and chill. We help everybody, and we do not get upset when mistakes are made. We do multiple events such as time walking, tmog runs, and pvp.

Hope to hear from you.
Btag: Bri#11898
:smiley:

12/12 H guild in need of healers and RDSP. Looking to get into some mythic soon! Raid times are Tuesday’s and Thursday’s 8:30-10:30 pm Eastern Time! If interested feel free to add me!

Btag - Judgemint#1185
Discord - Napalm#8140

Hiya, if you’re interested in a late night )11pm-2am est) guild we’re looking for more ranged dps. We’re 5/12M and do an alt heroic run on Fridays.
You can message me at Sinner#1806

Hello! Heres our blurb

:slight_smile:

Hey Hershy!

[H] < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

Two Camels in a Tiny Car, what a name right? We are a dedicated group of people that are looking to down some bosses while having fun at the same time. A few of us have been playing the game together for a little over 7 years, and strive to build an environment in the guild that everyone enjoys.

Our current plan is to keep progressing in Mythic Nya’lotha as far as we can, and build a strong raid team and environment for Shadowlands. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
Optional : Sunday alt run Heroic for fun, same time .
Mythic + runs on off days Monday push Keys.
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for DPS players, and few that have healing/tanking OS ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-Curtvawka#1147

Discord
-PooBear#0706
-Curtvawka#4363

We look forward to talking