LF guild to learn raid tanking with

I want to find a fun home to learn some raid tanking with. I have started an Earthen Warrior and love the play style. I am currently still leveling in TWW but should be ready by the second week at the latest of the raid release. If interested reach out to Earthenbear or leave a reply here.

Hi Rageknÿght! Are you tired of the same old guild drama? Join [Knights] and experience a fresh breath of Azeroth.**

We’re a tight-knit community of adventurers seeking like-minded souls to explore the world together. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, there’s a place for you here.

What we offer:

• A supportive and drama-free environment: No toxic behavior allowed.
  • Regular social events: From dungeons and raids to casual gatherings.
  • A focus on fun and community: We’re here to enjoy the game, not stress over it.
  • Opportunities to grow and learn: Experienced players are always happy to help newcomers.

If you’re looking for a guild that values friendship, teamwork, and a good time, then [Knights] is the place for you.

**Contact FluffyBÙllet#1401 For invite and more info!

I am still hoping to find a home and would prefer a mst time zone if possible. Have level multiple tanks willing to play what works for comp.

whats up weve got a great chill fun and friendly guild that might be fitting what your looking for (with few mst people in the guild myself included)

ive really enjoyed this guild because everyone is super chill and willing to help out each other so i think its a great environment to try/learn something new
let me know if you have any questions
hope to see ya around

TRYHARDISH - New Guild looking for new friends! (and a few raiders) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Sounds like what I am looking for. Do you have a disc name to get in contact with?