LF guild that raids at 10pm cst

Im looking for a guild that starts raiding at 10pm cst sunday - thursday. I took a break from raiding this expansion but want to get back into it . Right now my druids at 391 and neck at 44 resto/boomkin , i also have a hunter that I mained last expansion and pally at 120 . Im looking for a active guild that doesnt just log on to raid and prefer a adult atmosphere . I started playing wow about a month before bc came out. Im not looking to be carried and dont mind putting in time running m+ to gear up but i prefer to run with a guild then pug. Also i dont mind if its heroic or mythic raiding . Battle tag Lunatic#1138

Hey there Hooligan!

If you’re up for faction swapping, Ascendance might be a guild for you. I’ll leave a little info here for you and add your btag.

Current Progression:
3/9 M BoD
2/2 H CoS

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11pm-1amEST/8pm-10pm PST

We’re definitely not looking for anyone to be on the sidelines. We like to keep our active roster at around 25 people so that we can rotate and have coverage incase of absences. Your lack of gear shouldn’t be an issue for us as we tend to have lots of alts that we are always trying to gear and we can typically help with that in a week or two as long as you are willing to put in the effort.

And if raiding just isn’t your thing we have a good group that likes to get on and push mythic keys and even a few pvp people and a couple here and there that like to just collect everything in game.

If you are interested or have any other questions please add me to btag: pananda#1469.

Hey Hooligan,

My friends and I just started a guild on zul’jin called Rising from the Ashes. We are raiding 8-10:30 pst Tuesday and Thursday with the goal to clear AOTC every tier while having fun and running mythic plus and other achievement runs during the week. We are a guild of adults who understand real life and come together in the evenings to unwind and spend time with good friends. If this sounds like something for you or you have any questions feel free to reach out. Illfated#1398

Thanks for the replies

Hey Hooligan,

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 7/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

The Clique on the alliance side of Norgannon/Kargath realm is in need of more raiders to come join us. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday at 10:15 pm to 1:15 am. We also have some mythic + nights running on off raid nights. We could use some range dps to come join us for the last bit of BoD that is left and into the next raid coming in 8.2. Please feel free to chat with me or any one in the guild if you have questions or want to know more. My real id is Hadorya#1497.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Høøligan
We are a west coast timezone and most of our raids and M+ runs are 8.30pm to 11pm PST. If this timezone works happy to hit us up for a chat.

[H] <Reborn - HYJAL> AOTC BoD 3/9M, CoS 2/2H recruiting heals/dps

Reborn is led by a core of long time raiders who want to build a positive raiding environment while maintaining a high level of excellence. We’re looking for fun people to join our raid core, as well as casual members for off night events.

We have cleared current content AOTC. We aim to be a mythic raiding group that values our members and works as a team to consistently reach our progression goals.

We focus on 2 night/week for raid with optional off-night activities as we know everyone has other commitments outside of WOW.

Server: Hyjal- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:00pm PST
Raiding + Alt runs and M+ Weekly.

Recruiting:

We are currently in need of healers and competent DPS. All interested applicants are considered. We are happy to assist new raiders improve gear through alt heroic clears as well as running weekly M+ and pushing higher key progress.

With Mythic BoD now open to X-Realm, if you are not on Hyjal but are interested -that’s fine and we would like to hear from you.

Expectations:

All we are looking for in return is:

• Consistent Tuesday / Wednesday raid night attendance
  • Have a passion for team progression, making consistent progress each week, learning a new bosses and improving performance on farm content
  • Interest in M+ farming

Contacts below:

Ethanis#1280
Thickness#1463
Mineko#1346
Mimmo#11625