LF Guild... RP/PvP/PvE

Hello good folks of ER.

I’m leveling this Druid (almost 120) on ER (mostly resto, but I can play Balance and a little bear) and looking for a guild.

My main is on WRA, But I am east coast and my guild there is pretty dead until late nite. I raid with them Tues and Weds but the rest of my week is pretty free and would love to find some folks here to play with. They are a RP/PvE guild.

Have some other alts on ER at 110 as well, though not rushing to level them.

Open to RP and all PvE/PvP content. If your the kind of person who cares about these things have 5/9H and io is 860-ish… but I’m open to pretty much anything/any level…

Available nights Thurs-Monday 930-1 EST; Most Sat and Sunday days

Hey Kyma!

Our guild (Precision) is always looking for interested people. We are a semi-casual guild that focuses primarily on seeing content while it is current, although we also do heroic raids. We raid twice a week, on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:30p-11:30p EST (most of the guild is EST).

Our guild is active in other respects as well, mostly mythic dungeons and some dabbling in PVP. I can’t say we do much RP, but there may be some interest if you were to get something organized.

We are a good, laid back group of people who are wanting to find more like-minded people to enjoy the game with. If any of this sounds appealing to you, look us up in game (anyone can invite) or shoot over a reply here and we will get you invited.

Regardless, best of luck and I hope you find what you are looking for!

1 Like

Rygann can I contact you?

I was interested in looking for a new guild, will send details in a dm or something that gets the least amount of eyes and drama.

We’re still recruiting too! Slowly growing and would love to have more join us!

Remnant of the Fallen is a casual place for now, but we would love to run content as soon as we can get enough together! Feel free to hit me up in game anytime for more info or an invite! :slight_smile: