LF Guild - Ret pally and WW monk

So our guild kinda disbanded suddenly and that was a big letdown. I’m a 214 ret pally and my husband is 211 WW monk and we are looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild. We aren’t looking to be benchwarmers though, just fyi lol. We are 9/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic. We would be 10/10 heroic and pushing mythic if our RL and his gf GM would have taken more time to recruit and keep the raid team together and not be such a jerk to the raid team to the point that guildies randomly left the group in the middle of progression (the RL was the jerk, not the GM, she was a sweet person for the most part). We raid to have a good time, but it hasn’t been a ‘good time’ for a little whle now. We honestly should have left sooner but we aren’t quitters so we stuck it out. But now it’s time to go lol.

We are a fun couple of people, easy to get along with. We want to push keys and it’s kinda important for us to find a guild where people are of that mind set too. We want to raid mythic but we don’t want to be hardcore and we don’t want to be benchwarmers for your main team. I like being a helper and contributor. We are also casual pvpers.

Please add me on bnet TokyoGir#1992.

Thanks! <3

We are doing aotc only, and we raid late at night. Always happy to have good people.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-purplexity-proudmoore-aotc-focused-9-11pm-pst-wth-raid/867641

We’re a 3/10M guild looking for mainly a WW monk, but we could def fit in another ret pally as well. We don’t bash our heads against the wall if the boss doesn’t look like our group can handle it, but we also push ourselves to the best we can be every tier. We dabble in PvP on Thursday nights and sometimes Mondays. Keys happen every night from the 10s to the 15s, a lot of people aiming for KSM. Special Friends is our guild, if you’re interested you can add me @ Cryogenix#1778 or our GM @ Istorvir#1767