LF Guild Raiding/Everything

Hello, I currently am running a Vulpera Warrior on Zangarmarsh. I have recently started wanting to get more into the game. I want to get into raiding. but the server I am currently on does not have a large selection of guilds to choose from. I achieved an ILEV of 464 without being apart of any groups and doing what i could with everything. My raider IO is around 980 my highest Key completed ( OR that anyone would accept me for ) Was +9’s. I want to get into higher content. I am willing to restart on any server that has a guild that is willing to help out someone. I am going to be playing a Zandalari Prot/Holy pally. I am looking for a guild that runs at 9pm CST 10pm EST 11pm AST or later. I can do as many attempts per week as required. I would love to hear from anyone that would take me! ( I dont know if this information would be relevant but some people do care. I am 29 )

Good evening Snowfoxy,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (the only people in the guild will be the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. We have a very high need for healers right now so a holy pally would be very welcome (also have a couple DPS spots open as well if you’d change your mind on that). If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp
1 Like

Hey there Snowfoxy , PHX may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

PHX is a Horde guild on Tichondrius that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands as well as forming PVP teams for WPVP, RBGs, and Arena ratings.

Who we are:

PHX is short for Phoenix Entertainment and Sports, which consists of a community who had the vision to give players a home to hone their skills and get better within their respected titles. With over 500 members strong in our community ranging from multiple titles, PHX is rebuilding a guild which was known for WPVP, and Arena content. We are now pushing our way into the raiding scene and looking for players to build this aspect of our guild.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. We want to create a guild that has fun pushing content and rating while having fun at the same time. On off nights we have a blast doing previous raids for transmogs, pvping, and other events to get members of the guild to get to know one another. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is being formed to focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier we are in the process of recruiting ALL positions including leadership roles. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Do not let this deter you from getting further information! There may be a spot you have not yet realized!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday with times TBD. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is being formed so we are looking for serious players who want to fill roles and work towards progression, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting ALL roles including leadership positions. This team just like the Mythic team is in the early stages of formation, the days for raiding will be the same day and time as the Mythic team to ensure if someone from either side cannot make it. If someone is in the bullpen and geared for either team, they will have a chance to get called up, or down to help.

PVP Team:

The PVP team is currently looking for players who are semi-casual to hardcore players who are looking to learn and get better. This team will be divided into two sets, the semi-casual players who are learning and the hardcore players who are pushing rating for the season. We will focus on all things PVP like WPVP, RBGs, and Arenas. Our goals is to have 2 full RBG teams and within those ranks help players find their 2s and 3s partner for rating if they wish.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at xDeeLTee#1369 (me, GM), discord Kodiak#1619 , or Dragon#1620 (Co-GM). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/NcMnNNX

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

We would LOVE to have your prot/holly pally Snowfox! our raid times are around 9-12 central time Wed&Mon so if the days work hit me up.

Hey there! First off I want to congratulate you on the progress you made without groups! I’m one of the lead recruiters and officers for We are a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. Currently we are 12/12H with a few 12/12M CE raiders. We are a tight knit group of friends who enjoy all things WoW! We raid, run keys, achievements, tmog, mount runs, etc. Our current Raid times are W/Th 10pm-1am EST with an alternate raid starting up on weekends. We are an AOTC guaranteed guild with a focus towards achieving mythic prog in Shadowlands. We welcome any and all players to our community!

If you have any questions feel free to add me on BNet Airjordan73#11881 or Discord: Bronze5Plays#7797

You can also reach out to

AwesomeisMatt#1304
Saraid#2102

Look forward to hearing from you, and wish you luck finding the right group for you!

Good morning Snowfoxy,

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Shocky#11140) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

(A) We Have Cake Lightbringer
Our guild is growing each raid that passes. Currently 3/12 Mythic.

We are offering a recruitment incentive of a game token after passing 30 day trial or Covering the cost of your server transfer after trial is complete.

Raid times: (New Raid Days and Times)
Tue 6PST - 8PST
Wed 6PST - 8PST
Thur 6PST - 8PST (Only During Content Pushing)

We are a group of friends/raiders who’ve come together far and wide from other servers. We would classify ourselves as Semi Hardcore with a laid back atmosphere. We are building our raid team right now. We are a AOTC guild with mythic progression. Which we will continue to progress further into Shadowlands.

Our team is currently seeking:

Tank (full on the following Unless you have a DPS off spec)
Blood Death Knight
Brew Master Monk
Protection Paladin
Vengeance Demon Hunter

Healers NEED
Holy Paladins
Restoration Druids
Holy Priests
Restoration Shamans
Mist Weaver Monks
Discipline Priests

Dps
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Destruction Or Affliction Warlock
Balance or feral Druid
Marksman or Beast Master Hunter
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Outlaw Rogue
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Fury or Arms Warrior
Demon Hunter

Any exceptional player will always be considered, regardless of class/spec. Our roster is serious about progressing at a decent pace.

Expectations: Be an active player. On top of maintaining a 90% raid attendance for raiders, we expect you to be active within the guild and crushing content together outside of raid. Whether that Be Mythic Plus or PvP.
Be knowledgeable about your class.

Be ready for raid. We expect raiders to have done necessary research for boss fights, zone into raid prepared with consumables, tomes, and a good attitude.

We have plenty of hungry key pushers in guild that will be in discord and ready to down the content you are seeking to accomplish.

Most in the guild are veterans to WoW besides for a select few. Everyone is helpful. We want you to have fun. Without the toxic, elite, yelling nonsense.

We do not tolerate sexism, racism, toxic screaming and yelling, or immaturity. On the other hand we do want you to be yourself here, telling jokes and having a good time etc. Making like-minded friends and having a great time here is our goal.

For more info you can add my discord and battle tag for more information!
Sugarcone#6092 -Discord
Chris#12957- Battle Ta

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you