LF Guild, pref. Battle Pet Friendly

I’ve been playing DF for about six months now. I had’nt played retail since WOTLK. I have achievements that state they were obtained in 2008.

I raied all through BC and WOTLK and then did so in classic as well. So I’m a bit tired with rtaiding at the moment and I don’t think DF is a vrey good epansion. What I’m doing now is exploring all the content I missed between WotLK and DF, with a specific focus on battle pets and garrisons. Both are great additions to the game.

My character name is Solareflare. Holy Priest. On Maiev server.

I’m looking for a guild that is battle pet friendly, iwth more than a couple players that are into the game within a game. The guild should have most of the guild achievements that are requirements for pets fompleted.

I’m willing to do some raiding and mythic dungeon stuff, but since I’ve done none up to this point, I’d need people to bear in mind that I don’t really know any of that content at all, currently.

Idk about a guild with pet battlers not on our server at least hell I couldn’t even find a pvp guild that wasn’t completely dead till like 2 days ago.