LF Guild, Possible Server Tranferee

Hello,

I am looking into the possibility of transferring here from another server. I am looking for more of a social guild as my work schedule isn’t conducive to set raid times but would love to come to a raid if I am online. I am eastern time but am awake at odd hours so a Pacific time server may work for me. I would be bringing this character and maybe my level 40 lock. If this matches any guilds please let me know.

Bane is looking for more core members to begin our weekend team. msg me if interested raid times were looking at 8pm pst till 12am pst Sat-Sun once team is all filled up, still new to the server ourselfs so always looking for more.

If you are still interested, Dragon Keeper would love to have you! We have a lot of members on in the central and eastern time zone and several that are on pacific and Canada time. We haven’t fixed our raid times yet, waiting until we have a core group, but we do plan on raiding (and it will always be optional to accommodate for our casual players). We try to help each other out in all aspects of the game and are definitely trying to expand! Check us out :slight_smile: We have all the standard discord, guild bank, and site.