LF Guild playing since vanilla

Hello. I’m looking for a guild for live and classic when it comes out! I’m a older fella who loves to gaming and make new friends. I am in a guild that’s been around for a long time and dearly love my guild leader but he and his wife do their thing while there is only another person other than me on has to play by myself… I am looking to get into a raiding which i have a bit of experience in as well as rated pvp. I would really love to find a mature guild where the people have thick skin and thicker armor. Please contact me with a pm! Would love to hear from you!

1 Like

Hey Jeneric - My name is Ken, and I’m part of a guild on Dalaran called Resolute. We’re a mature bunch who enjoys having a good time with our friends in game. We are big on Mythic +, as well as raiding (7/8 N, 1/8 H) and we’re in biiig need of some DPS. Besides all of that - We’re also going to have a classic version and would love to have you. If you don’t want to transfer to the Dalaran server, we have a bunch of people that are very interested in leveling characters.

If that sounds like it’s up your alley, send me a btag request at Kenny#1122, and I’ll be happy to chat with you more. If you would like, you can also pop on our discord, the link is discord.gg/s5QC7U. Just let someone know you’re there and we’ll set you up with permissions. I’m going out to grab a snack so if I don’t answer I’ll be back shortly!

Hope to see you soon,

• Ken

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We will also be having a Classic guild!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

1 Like

Jeneric, I think you would fit in at Descendants of Lore. We are all adults, most 40 and over with jobs and kids that understand real life comes first. We are a pretty close-knit guild and some can be a bit shy starting out, but if you make an effort we will. We aren’t huge, although we have a lot of altaholics so looking at us would give that conclusion. We do raid with about 15 people consistently and have anywhere from 5-10 people online on average throughout the week who actively talk and run 5 mans. We do not have many who pvp in our guild, but we have a few who might pvp with you. We pick on each other for fun and tell bad jokes with a lot of “that’s what she said” but we are also respectful when it is important. We can be silly so I am not sure “mature” is accurate, but we are low drama and mature in age. If you wish to talk more please add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 7/8 N in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

If ur still lookin id love to talk

Imperial Guard 6/8H Fri/Sat 7-11 CST that has been killing bosses since 2012. We are looking for players that are interested in killing bosses and enjoying content together. We are currently looking for locks/mages for our Fri/Sat group. We are also starting a second raid team Wed/Thur 7-10 CST currently lf most roles. If you have any questions

Guild Achievements
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H
ABT 3/11M 11/11H
ToS 9/9H
NH 3/10M 10/10H
ToV 3/3H
EN 6/6H

Contact Info
GM: Btag Tiekenee#1613 Discord: Thirdpint1124
Officer: Rebocop18#1419

We just started a guild based on social atmosphere just like you describe. We help each other out, take the game seriously but do not freak out because someone forgot to soak a swirly. A guild built differently where everyone is equal.

Paintrain United (Area 52) - We raid up to Heroic, casual guild currently 7/8 normal Eternal Palace, prob finishing that up this week. We use a community for cross realmers from low pop servers to raid, currently have 5-6 people cross realming but are going to stop that next raid tier.

Guild info:
We only take 50 individuals, mains, no alts. This is so everyone always has a spot and no cliques are really made. Currently around 30 members towards that goal.

Raid times; Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+; Monday nights or whenever we have a willing group
Friday night bloodbath; Friday night PvP for fun. Right now trying to get a RBG team going need members.

We are all adults so understand RL concerns. We normally dual spec so we can fill multiple roles in the raid. We think of raid nights as our bowling nights.

Currently seeking Melee DPS with Tank OS and a Resto Druid Healer (full time). Our guild is not for everyone so I highly recommend raiding with us on trial basis on a Wednesday night.

Kendrickious#1349; ForTheHorde#119416; Kaahleesee#1339