Lf guild or group to start raid or house 6 raiders

have 6 raiders
-holy pally
-tank dh or dps
-rogue
-spriest
-mm hunter
-enh shaman

looking for a weekend guild (fri-sun nights) ideally or weekday 6-9 eastern. Everyones ilvl is around the 190-200 mark and all have past raiding experience. Current progression varies as we’ve been pugging randomly. Highest is 6/10h and lowest is 5/10 normal. Can message me on bnet for more info, Antmania#1108

Hey Antmanium, I’m really excited to see this post, though my only issue is a raid time discrepancy. While we don’t necessarily need the rogue, I’m super down to bring them because MM Hunter, Enh Sham and a DH are 3 things we really need. We only have one sPriest so a second is fine and I’ll have to talk to our holy paladin, but it’s likely they will go prot or ret to fit this.

We’re an AotC focused guild with no aspirations of reaching cutting edge. We’re not here to police covenant or spec choices. We’re more interested in helping bad players become good players as myself and several others are ex-CE raiders that just don’t have the time at our age. I’m 32 and a lot of our raiders are the same more or less. Kids and families, etc.

Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 PM EST Wed/Thur. We’re 7/10 Heroic and should be 9/10 (Denathrius willing, 10/10) within the next week. We obv churned through 10/10 N as well. We have the Sludgefist Heads to skip should we need to for normal.

My Discord is SpacePope20K#0840
My Bnet is SpacePope20K#1320

I’d be happy to chat any time~

We started a 2nd raid group in a pretty successful guild and we’re looking to add a handful of good players to push further into heroic. I added you on Bnet!

You guys interested in a d stro lock?

I’d be interested in joining your group as a healer - let me know GhostDragon#14336